Part 2

That's Beth and in the next chapter will be the picture of the friend.
Beth
I was just finishing getting all of the boxes when I walked into the guest room or something I don't know what I will use it for yet but it will probably be a guest room when I noticed that there was a broken knife on the ground and then there was blood on the rug " Bryan (the friend ) come in here I need your help " I call and he walks into the room and I point to it and he puts his hand to his mouth "let's get rid of the rug and knife then I will research this place I swear to god if this place is haunted I will die " I say and he laughs I blush walking out of the room. I always kind of liked him but the only way to get close to him was being his friend so I did that because when I have been his friend he has had countless girl friends and barely gave me a second glance. I sigh as he brings the rug down and throws it out side so I can take it some where later. Then we start to unpack and when it's finally done it was night fall " want to stay over since it's going to be pretty dark and I don't want you to crash or anything ?" I ask and he nods " I'll sleep on the couch " he says and I shake my head " you will sleep in my bed with me " I say and he shrugs as we walk up to my room and I lay on one side and he lays next to me and he falls asleep right away but I just could. Not sleep until about 2 in the morning.

Jane
They threw away the stuff dont they care about what happened here do they even care?
When you they went to bed I followed them they slept in the same bed. Are they dating? No they can't be because they never touched each other like that they never even kissed each other . I noticed that the girl would not fall asleep I had eye contact with her a few times it was weird it's like she knew I was there hmmm maybe I could talk to her. But I don't know if I would eat to do it what if she hurts me like everyone else does I'm so stupid no one can hurt me any more I'm dead but i could hurt people right? I walk or should I say float out of the room and then I notice she fell asleep right away when I left then I floated down to the kitchen just to see if I could pick things up and I picked up a fork it worked. I decided to give them a message about what happened so I picked up the knife and put it on the counter so they would see it when they get up.