Life now gone

There is jane(do not read if abuse is something u do not like skip the first half.

Jane
My mom was out shopping and my dad was at a bar. When i here the door open i walk downstairs the cabin and see him with my mother. They where both drunk and i need to help them ti bed. "Are you tired" i ask and my dad looks at me. "You always ruin everything You little brat" he says very drunk. "Dad you need sleep" i say as he pushes me down. He beats me but i still love him the bruises don't hurt. "Everything did you hear me" he tells pulling me up. "Ye...s" i crock and he pushes me agains the wall. "No little liar" he yells hitting my and my vision goes black and then my world disasters.

I look around and look at my body as my dad throws it down. "Am i dead?" I ask and no one answers. I look as my body lays down bloody, lifeless. He took it from me and now i shall take my parents. As i make the lights go on and of i scream chocking them and dragging them both upstairs. Ad they lay almost life less, i grab a bat, made of wood for sure. I go upstairs hitting both as they die. The blood was everywhere and now shall be a note.
I GOT MY REVENGE, help me!? And then the door opens and the house is searched.

Beth
Btw she will have a picture in the next chapter.
It has ben a week since i got out of collage an my parents died in a car accident. I just found a cabin that I'm moving into and it is all ready but i need my friend to help me unpack. He is awesome and i cant wait. But for now i shall sit and watch television because i have not a life right about now. I have pretty much loads of money and have nothing to do but work so being lazy shall be me at this moment in time and place. My phone buzzes and it was my friend, ill be able to come to ur new home tomorrow!
Cool!
I shut it down falling asleep and having a dream.

Jane
I saw as a girl entered with boxes and she walked in and out. A boy pulled up helping her. "Wait is that? No cant be" i say turning around. They would walk through me at times and i just laugh because it tickled like a lot. She has yet to evan notice the blood on the carpet or the knife that is snapped in half. Maybe she is blind. That is fixable. I think and i walk out o the room.