Part 12

Bryan
Beth looked at me then Jane then me and then Jane then me then Jane then me then Jane " what the fùck " she asks and I shrug still kind of confused " Jane just go back home " Beth laughs and Jane shrugs fading away " um c-can I ask you something?" She asks me as I get up and we sit on the couch " yeah but let me ask you something first" I say and she nods "umm" I whimp out I couldn't do it " want to get something to eat you know as friends?" I ask and she frowns but nods " ok sure " she says  " so what did you want to ask me?" I ask her and she shakes her head " never mind " she says and I nod as we get get up and walk to the nearest food place which was across the street and it was a Chinese place and we get our food and when we were getting food there was a couple of old women behind us then one of them taps on my back and I turn around looking at them " you guys are a cute couple " she says and I look at Beth and her face was completely red " we are not dating " she says " Well you will be soon " she says and I mutter " I wish " to myself paying for the food and we walk back to my house and we go into the kitchen and she sits on the counter and I sit by her on the counter a couple of inches from her then I hear a knock on the door and I set my food down and I leave her in there by her self and I walk over to the door and open it and see my friends standing there " what took you so long dude ?" One Asks " was that Beth's truck ?" My other friend asks " I was talking to Beth and yes it is " I say and they nod " so where is she ?" My other friend asks " why do you want to see her ?" I ask "she is hot as fúck " he says and I growl quietly so they don't hear it since they don't know I like her if they did they would have told her already and we wouldn't be friends right now I sigh and point towards the kitchen and they open the door and I see her still on the counter waiting for me she had the note pad in her hands and I blushed and she bit her lip putting the book under her so no one could see it then after talking for a while with the guys it was really awkward I sat back on the counter and I look over towards her hopefully " of course you big lovable thing you " she say hugging me and I smile  .