Part #3

There is Bryan
Beth
I wake up and walk downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and see the knife on the counter. "Morning" he says walking out of the bathroom. "I thought you threw this out" i say and he walks over. "I did, this is weird" he says putting it in the trash. I close all the draws that where open and the doors had all opened. "Alright i best be going" he says and i nod and he leaves. I grab some breakfast and sit on the couch. I kept looking in the corner where a window sits and i just could feel someone there. I grab the remote and turned on the tv watching some news and tv shows then i close my eyes.

Jane
He just left her? There not dating, he likes her he is always fumbling with his hands behind his back. I stood next to my window in the corner and watched . I think she can help me but i am showing myself slowly if i just appear she is going to freak. I don't many people anyways the others had kids and i would play with them but then they moved away after they found stuff.  I sigh and walk over and sig next to her and she scoots away as the goosebumps show. "Well I'm just cold" i say and she screeches walking upstairs. Could she hear me? This is impossible, she has to be connected to me if she can. How? Bryan? Sisters? Blood? Who cares. Did i have sisters? I walk upstairs and she was in the bathroom so a enter. She had a towel on and her hair up ad was about to wipe if the mirror. I must have used a lot of energy because she wiped of the mirror and i was in the mirror and she screamed and I disappear. "What the fu.. Who? Hell" she says walking out. "Don't be.." I start but stop myself. I walk out and sit on her be and she changes and sits down next to me. She prays and then looks directly at me. "Wheres my phone" she asks and i shrug and she gets up. She cant see you idiot. She cant hear you. You don't have a friend just leave her be. I sit back down and look at my hands. I fly downstairs and watch as she calls someone and a car pulls into the drive way.