Part 6

Beth
I was walking around the fair with Bryan and I knew that Jane was right behind me I could feel her and every so often I would see kids waving at the spot where she was and I smiled to myself when some girls came up to Bryan and started talking and flirting with him and I frown turning around " I am going to go wait in the car you can come when you want have fun " I say walking away when I feel a tap on my shoulder and I look to see Jane " whee are you going ?" She asks " I am going back to the car he is going to hang out with those girls it happens all of the time I'm fine with it it's ok" I say trying to more like convince myself as we get to the car I sit in the passenger seat and Jane sits in the drivers side " why does it sound like you are trying to make yourself believe that?" She asks and I shrug " because I don't " I cry into my hands and I feel her hand on my back " why do you beat yourself up about this so much?" She asks me " I don't know because I have liked him for so long and he has barley noticed me he's probably making out with one of those girls right now and look at me over here crying over him " I say putting my hand on the dashboard and I wipe away my tears quickly as he comes back with the girls and he opens the door and gets back in then he waves to them and they walk away after he gives them his number " let's go back to my house then you can go home or whatever " I say sadly twirling my hair in my finger.

Bryan
I was with Beth at the fair grounds when some girls came up to me and started talking . I looked over at Beth and she was frowning " I am going to go wait in the car you can come when you want have fun" she says walking away and I was confused " I am going to go home " I said and the girls laugh " why don't you take us home we don't have a car " one of them says  " no there is not enough room " I say as they follow me " we will only let you go if you give us your number in front of that girl you had with you " one says and I sigh as we walk to my car and I get in giving them my number and I look over at Beth and I saw red streaks going down her face was she crying? " let's go back to my house then you can go home or whatever " she says and I frown does she not want me to be her friend any more?

😭😭😭😭😭😭 this was so sad to write I don't know why