Part 5

Jane
She has a median. "Its ok to show yourself, i wont hurt you like others did" she says more and i look at her almost mad. How can i trust you? You have to trust her she will help you! No no no no no i look at her in the couch and she looks at the click and then the floor and i sigh. And show my self and she is still looking at the floor. "Who said i am scared" i say and she looks up. "Oh crap god don't sca...." She starts but stops looking at me. "Im beth" she says and i look at her. "I am jane" i say and she nods. "H-have y-y-you been here the w-whole t-time" she asks and i nod. "I have seen you" i say and she sits back down. "Now when you said i shouldn't be scared i shall say the same to you, i shall not hurt you like people have to your heart" i say and she looks at me almost scared. Then the door open and i hide my self. "Who was the lady here" Bryan asks. "No one"  beth says and i sigh. I think i can do this i say going visible and sitting on the table. "This is j..." She starts but i shake ny head. "He cant see me, or hear me i only trust you" i say and she nods and looks back at him as they talk. I get bored flying over then and touching his hair and playing with the toys on the floor. I lay back and float up as they talk and laugh then they leave. "But" i start but roll my eyes following. Follow see what they do go do stuff i sit on the car as they drive around the city with loads of amusement parks rides, and food places. All the cars where cool and i say little kids and waved and they would wave back. There nicer then real people. The car stops and they get out and we walk into a huge fair ground. He walks to a line and she looks at me. "What are you doing" she asks and i look at her. "I am watching, i am protecting you" i say and she looks at me weird. "Ok then" and she walks over and a guy starts to do thinks to flirt. Stupid thats not your job its Bryan's i stand next to her. "Yell help" i say and she does so and Bryan runs up and the guy walks away. Im a king' i sing and she laughs and i follow them around like a dog.