Part 11

Jane
I knew what Bryan was up too. Beth left to see her family so i followed Bryan home. He sits on his counter an looks up. "But who" he asks thinking. Ge was writhing stuff down and i looked at it. Maybe jane, if she is here? "I an here to be honest" i say appearing in front of him. He falls out of his chair and peeks over the island. "What" he asks in a high voice. "I'm right here i can read" i say pointing to the note pad. "But you-" he starts but i sit. "Okay" he says getting up. "Why do you need my help" i ask and he rubs the back of his head. "Well i want to.." He starts but stops. "Want to?" I ask ask raising an eyebrow. "I well i want" "want the fuck what" i ask and he backs up. "Date beth" he says and i sit. "Damn sure you do, god wimp" i say and he looks at the ground. "Then just ask i mean its not that hard" i say and he shakes his head. "Its very hard she could say no" he says and i slam my head into the counter. "She will not say no" "but she might and then it will be a awkward friend ship our whole lives" he says and i look at him. "Then take it slow,  like u stare at her butt all day" i say and he blushes. "Well I'm a guy" he says and i fold my hands. "Just ask her" i say and he shakes his head. "She will or could say No" he says and i feel like I'm about to explode. "Okay then lets start this of, be nice ask her out for dinner every few nights" i say and he nods slowly. "But how much?" He asks. "Like twice a week, and then make sure there is a distraction ever time like try to lean in and kiss her then someone or think will block it, it will make her i don't know, shake inside" i say and he nods. "And i kiss her when?" He askS. "I don't know when you think its time i mean you could do it now and she would be like let me take you somewhere" i say and he laughs. "Wait do you live with her" he asks and i shrug. "She lives with me, i was killed at that house you know jane the girl across the street we say each other like once a week" i say and he nods. "Oh walking to school" he says and i nod. "Ok weird, but what if things get out of hand" he says and i shrug. "Where protection and or, make sure you both like kids" i say and he face palms. Then the door opens and i hide myself and beth walks in. "Hey thar man" she says and he laughs. "Hey!"