Part 14

Beth
I called a priest that was a family friend to cleanse the cabin of any bad spirits I also told him that there was also a good spirit that I didn't mind keeping around me and I just wanted him to come to the house so I could get some clothes to stay at Bryan's house and I also grabbed essentials and crap like make up and perfume and soap and crap. After I get all of the stuff I put it in my truck I still had a lot  of stuff there but if it ever gets Better I will come back because I really like the country and when I drop him off at his house " now good luck with your new boyfriend and be careful I know you have been hurt by a lot of people " he says and I nod driving back to Bryan's house and parking in the driveway and I grab my bags going in the back way since I knew his friends were there since there was a lot of noise and stuff so I ran up the other set of stairs and sat down on his bed and then after a while I hear the noise going down and after about 10 minutes more I go downstairs and I see that they were still there and I blush dark read pulling at my collar " so how are you guys doing ?" I ask trying my hardest not to stutter " clearly not good as you and Bryan " one says and I blush darkly as I slowly walk backwards on the stairs and I sit on the bed as I hear people's cars driving off and I hear chuckling coming from behind the door " can I come in ?" It was Bryan and I shake my head then remembering that he could not see me " no I'm to embarrassed I'm never comin out " I say and he laughs some more " then I'm coming in" he says and I hide under the blanket then he opens the door and I look up and I see that he was smiling " never coming out leave " I say pointing out of the door and he grabs my arm pulling me out of it and I blush darkly shying away from him " you are so adorable " he says hugging me close to him playing with my hair " want to go out ?" He asks me and I shrug " sure why not" I say " want to just get some more Chinese good " he asks and I nod as he grabs my hands and we walk down stairs and walk outside and across the street and into the restaurant and we sit at a table and a waiter comes over and takes our order and Bryan grabs my hand from across the table and I smile up at him and he smiles back at me and he leans in then I lean in then our food comes to the table and I sigh.