43 - Cannes

Cannes

It's November, 2 months after we wrapped shooting Mockingjay. The premieres are already starting, and we're here at Cannes Film Festival, celebrating our hard work and success.

After watching Mockingjay over and over again, and after a lot of crying, and walks down the red carpet meeting hundreds and thousands of fans, we are ready to get this party started.

I dance towards Sam, Liam, Jena and Josh, my arms up in the air. Obviously I'm already drunk.

"Woah, easy there Jenny." Josh says, wrapping his arms around me.

"You are so cute!" I exclaim, pinching both his cheeks. He gently pushes my hands away, but I hug him tight. "You can't let go of me that fast, Joshy."

I put my face inches away from him, my eyes looking straight at his, I feel him gulp nervously, but then gives me a charming smile.

I hear my friends wolf whistle in the background. All I can do is not laugh and ruin mine and Josh's moment.

We're getting closer and closer and closer.

Our lips barely touch together, and that's when the hiccup rises into my mouth.

Great. Just, great.

Josh moves his face away from mine, making a disgusting face. I slap his arm, and he gives out a laugh.

"I'm gonna grab a drink. Wait for me." He taps my shoulder, and he's still smiling as he turns his back from me. Then the realization started.

Everybody around me is looking as my mouth produces embarrassing hiccups. Bouncers, guards, fellow celebrities. Everyone.

Amy, my publicist, runs up to me, panicking as if this is an emergency. Nobody in their right minf would make an article about me having the hiccups.

"Give Jen water! What are you standing there for?" In that moment, everyone hands out what they're drinking. And I give myself a mental face palm.

Amy grabs a half empty bottle, obviously, the owner already drunk on that. She gives it to me to drink. I look at her like she's a crazy woman.

"I'm not-" A hiccup cut me off. "Drinking that!"

Just that moment, Josh came in to save the day.

He opens the bottle, and puts it on my mouth.

"Come on, raise your arms." He says, and I obey. I know this is the only way to get rid of the damn hiccups.

I raise my arms, and close my eyes as I drink from the bottle. Slowly, I lower them, until they're on my side.

Everybody has their eyes on us.

"Okay, show's over." I say, loud enough for everyone to hear. They get back to their own business, and then a funky tune started to blast out from the speakers.

Work It by Missy Elliot.

Given that I'm drunk, but a little sober now because of those hiccups, I started dancing wildly, taking Josh by the hands.

As the song rises up, I back Josh up in a corner, pushing him gently on a soft sofa.

Is it worth it, let me work it. I lip sync the song, as I dance in front of Josh. Well you could say it's like a twerk, and it's hard with a dress on.

I put my thing down, flip it and reverse it.

If you got a big d*ck, let me search you. And find out how hard I gotta work you. I sit on his lap, giving him a slow lap dance. I put my arm around his neck and make it as sexy as possible.

I'd like to know ya, so I could show ya. I hope he gets turned on by this, if not, damnit all my hard work will be gone.

I look him in the eyes, he's already looking at mine. And I can't help but notice he's biting his lip oh god help me.

I slowly put my lips on his, it's just a soft kiss, not very torrid, but it's good, so good. When I pull away, I give a small giggle.

I stand up and hold his hands, weaving our way through the crowd. Just as we're about to go upstairs, we're blocked by Liam.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asks us, arms folded on his chest.

"Get out of the way Liam." I push him away, but he doesn't budge.

"Not so fast missy." He says.

"Come on stop being an asshole, and let us up."

"Not if you let me join first."

"Oh my god Liam, what the fuck?" I give him a disgusted look and Josh laughs. "Gross."

I slap his arm, and he laughs.

"What? Am I not hot enough to join you two?" I roll my eyes.

"No."

"Aww." He puts his hand on his heart and gives me a sad face.

"Now get out of the way before I kick you in the shins."

"Fine." He puts his arm up, as if he's surrendering.

Me and Josh are still hand in hand as we make it up the second floor.

I check the last room to see if there's no one there. And it's safer, considering people are lazy.

I smile as I see there's no one there. We both go in and I lock the door.

Josh kisses me, as I put my arm around his neck.

We go to the bed, and I assure you, the bed is not just for sleeping.

---

I know what you're thinking.

"Two months and just this???"

Lol sorry guys I'm really stressed out rn. But I'll try my best to update every week. And sooner on this fanfic, there's gonna be lots of drama. But yay I finally updated!

Thanks for the support and patiently waiting. I love you all!

Don't forget to leave a vote or comment if you like this chapter! (they motivate me a lot lol) Thanks for reading :)