5 - Flight to North Carolina

Flight to North Carolina

 ۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

《Josh PoV》

 The alarm clock rings at 1:30 in the morning. I turn to my side and see Jen, still sleeping. As much as I don't want to wake her up, and just stare at her sleeping all day, I've got to, because our flight is today.

 "Jen, wake up." I say sleepily,. Jen opens her eyes, and just shuts it again.

 "Why? It's too early." she whines and turn to her side.

 "It's our flight today." I say as I sit on the edge of the bed. "Come on."

"Fine." she says, and she props her body with her elbow. After a moment, she goes downstairs with me.

 We sit on the dining chair and we sit there for a while.

 "The usual." Jen says, and I immediately go to grab cereals and milk. I place them on the table and we start eating. I hear the crunch of the cereal, every bite Jen takes. Finally, we finish and I place the dishes on the dishwasher.

 "You shower first." I say.

"Okay." she says, and we both go upstairs to get ready. I watch her as she go to the bathroom, and take her shower.

 I look around her room, this is the first time I get a good look here. Then what I see, fills me with anger - no, jealousy. It is a picture of her and Nicholas, framed. I restrain myself for throwing it across the room, and just put it back into it's place.

 After about 15 minutes, she goes out of the shower in a robe covering her body. I realize I'm staring at her, but at least she wasn't looking.

"Why didn't you take your shower at the next room?" she asks, raising a brow.

"Oh." I say, "I didn't know there was one."

"Okay." she says, and walks to her closet. "Just hurry up."

《Jen PoV》

 I wear a white and blue striped sweater, skinny jeans and my favorite blue sneakers. I tie my hair in a woke-up-like-this ponytail and add a bow on my pony. For my face, I just put on powder, curled my lashes, and put on a pink lipstick.

 I see Josh as he goes outside from the shower, he is the same as from last night. But now, I realize I'm staring, so I immediately turn to my mirror again. I hear him change his clothes, and when I thought it was okay to look, I turn to him.

 And it was really okay to look. He is dressed in jeans and also a blue striped shirt. When I looked at his feet, he is also wearing blue sneakers.

 "Gosh Josh.. It looks like we came from a dance competition." I say, and he looks a little confused, but after a while he realize what I mean, then he laughed.

 "Oh.. Do you want me to change or anything?" he asks.

 "No, it's fine. No one's going to notice it anyway." I answered, which I know I will eat up later.

 You like it cause it makes you look like a couple.

 Why does this annoying voice in my head keeps speaking out of nowhere? When Josh wasn't in my life, the voice wasn't here. Is this a package? When you're with Josh, a voice that tells you you like him comes too? I mean, what the heck.

 By the way, I'll make it clear. I do NOT like Josh Hutcherson.

 ~~~~~~~~

We go downstairs and start packing our luggage in his car. Well, actually, he placed our luggages in his car. He didn't make me help, because he said it might hurt my arms with all the weight. What a gentleman right?