[Chapter 16]

Stiles P.O.V

I ran into school and found myself at Kenzie's locker. I saw her and wrapped her in a bone crushing hug. She laughed and hugged back. I grabbed the batman snapback I bought her and placed it on her head backwards. She smiled and put it on so her side fringe was showing. She hugged me.

"What's this for?" She asked, her voice slightly muffled into my sweatshirt.

"For saving my dad," I whispered. "I know with your healing abilities, it may not seem like much but it was a very brave thing to do."

She smiled and replied.

"I'm batgirl! I do my best to save people!" With that being said, she swooshed her imaginary cape and took off, heading to English.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Still not talking to me?" Scott asked. Stupid question. "Okay. What if I told you that I'm trying to figure this out? That I went to Derek for help."

"If I was talking to you, I'd say you were an idiot for trusting him. But obviously I'm not talking to you," I said. McKenzie let out a small warning growl, causing me to smirk. She turned to me and flashed her eyes, instantly scaring me back into place. Nobody said anything after that, but the curiosity was piling on - and I cracked under the weight.

"What did he say?"

Kenzie and Scott fist bumped, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Tell you later," Scott said.

We sat through English, and when the bell rang I grabbed Scott and Kenzie by the ears and dragged them out of that room.

"Explain!"

Scott explained everything, leaving me stunned.

"Wh - He wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?" Kenzie and I exclaimed

"Yeah," Scott replied.

"All right, correct me if I wrong, but every time you do that, you try to kill someone!" Kenzie started.

"And that someone is usually is me!" I finished.

"I know. That's what he means when he doesn't know if he can teach me. I have to be able control," Scott said, a faraway look in his eyes.

"Well, how's he gonna teach you that?" I asked.

"I don't know. I don't think he knows either," he spoke unsurely.

"Okay. When are you seeing again?"

"After work, when he picks Kenzie up. Why?" Scott asked.

"So that gives me till the end of the school day to teach you."

"Teach me what?" Scott asked me dumbly.

"Control."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

McKenzie P.O.V

I walked up to coach's office and snuck in. I grabbed his phone off his desk and pocketed it.

"Female McCall! What are you doing in here?"

Busted!

"I was wondering if you could help me with my aim? For lacrosse. I was wanting to sign up but I was to scared," I -sort of - lied. I had been considering the idea of joining the lacrosse team.

"No! Now get out!"

"Yes coach."

I ran down the corridor and out onto the lacrosse field. Stiles was there with two lacrosse sticks, and a heart rate monitor. Scott started walking towards us.