[Chapter 17]

Hey guys! I know I skipped most of episode six, but I really wanted to get this episode done. After this episode, things are gonna get exciting. Please keep on reading. I'm starting from Scott and Stiles meet Derek in the high school parking lot.

McKenzie P.O.V

"I'm a warrior. If I die protecting someone I love, then I'll die happy," I said, then walked away. Derek followed and grabbed my hand. He pulled me to him and kissed me.

"So, did I win the shirt?" I asked teasingly.

"Hm, I don't know. What do you think?" He asked, smirking.

"I think I won more than the shirt," I whispered in his ear.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"This is a terrible idea," Stiles complained.

"Yeah, we know," Scott and I said in sync.

"And you're still up for it?" He asked dubiously.

"Can you think of anything better?" I retorted.

"Well, personally I'm a fan of ignoring a problem until it goes away," Stiles answered back.

"The best way to solve a problem is to solve it."

"Smartass," He muttered. I smirked at him.

"Make sure we can get in," Scott commanded.

Suddenly, a sexy black Camaro rolled up in the parking lot. Derek got out, and flashed me a smile.

"Hey babe," I whispered, kissing his cheek.

"Hey, where's my boss?" Scott asked, looking for Deaton.

"In the back," he said nonchalantly. I looked in the back seat, and there he was, curled up and still unconscious.

"He looks - " I trailed off.

"Comfortable," Stiles finished.

"Hey, wait, what are you doing?" Derek asked, annoyance flashing across his perfectly sculpted face.

"You said we're linked with the Alpha. Time to find out if it's true or not," Scott replied. Stiles, Scott and I walked into the school and to the front office.

"Okay. One question. What are you going to do, if the Alpha doesn't show up?" Stiles asked, clearly not happy about breaking into school.

"I don't know," Scott replied honestly.

"And what are you gonna do if he does show up?" Stop with the questions Stiles!

"I don't know," I replied agitatedly.

"Good plan," Stiles retorted sarcastically. I glared at him and he immediately got back to work.

"All right. You said a wolf howls to signal it's location to the rest of the pack, right?"

"Yeah, but if you bring him here, does that mean you two are part of his pack?" Stiles asked.

"I hope not," I replied.

"Yeah me too," Stiles said quietly. "All you."

Derek P.O.V

Suddenly, a high pitched 'howl' seeped from the speakers.

"You have got to be kidding me," I said to myself.

I shook my head. Oh Scott, you have so much to learn.

McKenzie P.O.V

"Oh, move over," I said to Scott and pushed him out the way. I let my eyes flash and pressed the button. A loud howl/growl engulfed the room. Scott joined in. Mine was higher in pitch than Scott's.