Chapter 6

Naota & Dei made it back to the house and he stopped by the kitchen for somethin' to drink. Dei went upstairs holding her stomach cuz she was so full. Once she reached upstairs she saw Mamimi laying in Naota's bed on her back reading a comic. Her panties were showing cuz she had on a skirt. Mamimi looked at Dei and watched her take her shoes off.
"Who are you...." Mamimi said in monotone.
"Haruko's friend."
"You wanna fuck Takkun too, huh...." Mamimi sat up and put the comic down beside her.
"Ummm...no."
"You don't have to lie. I know you want to."
"........Okay..."
"Where'd you and Takkun go....?"
"Out to eat."
"Why didn't he go to school....?"
"Cuz he didn't want to."
"Is that what he told you?"
"Yea...."
"He told me he would come see me."
"Oh...okay. Well he didn't." Mamimi glared at her. "But he talked about you a lot." Mamimi made a small smile.
"What he say?"
"Uh...I don't remember. Sorry." Dei lied. She didn't want her to know what she knows about her. Mamimi laid back down and grabbed the comic.
"Are you goin' back downstairs....?"
"Yea."
"Tell Takkun to come upstairs."
"Sure." Dei walked out the room and had an aggravated look on her face. She knew Mamimi's gonna fuck him. Dei went downstairs and heard voices in the kitchen. She tiptoed to the kitchen and peeked in and saw Naota leaning against the kitchen counter with Haruko's arms wrapped around his neck giving him an extravagant kiss. Naota had both his hands on her ass and squeezed it. Dei immediately stopped looking and was jealous as a muthafucka. She had to take a walk to the living room for a second. Naota came walking out the kitchen and saw Dei in the living room with her arms crossed.
"Hey Nao...." He walked up to her and saw her looking rather unhappy.
"What's wrong?"
"Go upstairs." Naota lifted an eyebrow.
"Why??"
"Just...go." Dei walked away from him and went in the kitchen. Naota was a little confused and went upstairs to see what she was talking about. He went in his room and saw Mamimi laying in his bed. He stopped in his tracks and it felt like he couldn't breathe for a second.
"Mamimi??" she smiled and got off the bed to give him a hug.
"Takkun!" she said cheerfully.
"What're you doin' here?"
Haruko & Dei were in the kitchen not saying a word to one another. Dei leaned against the kitchen counter while Haruko was microwaving Easy Mac. Haruko thought she should break the ice.
"So you had fun?" she asked.
"The fuck that mean Haru...."
"Whoa, take it easy Dei. You act like I'ma ask what you and Takkun did."
"You was. I know you Haru." Haruko laughed it off. "I ain't appreciate you fuckin' him."
"I ain't appreciate you goin' out on morning dates with him. The fuck is that?!" Haruko shouted.
"At least I ain't fuck him! You tryna make me jealous, huh??"
"You shouldn't be jealous! You just met him!"
"Look...I don't want'chyou fuckin' him. Not when I'm around." Haruko lifted an eyebrow. "It's just not fair." She said under her breath.
"Why you trippin'? I told you already....he's the only guy....nevamind. Are you mad at me?"
"Hell yea I'm mad at you. Duh."
"I'll make it up to you." Dei looked at Haruko from the corner of her eye.
Naota put back on his wife beater.
"Hurry up and get dressed." He demanded not too meanly. Mamimi put back on her skirt and combed her hair using her fingers. "Open the window. I'll be back." Naota walked out the room and went downstairs. Before he could walk in the kitchen, he saw Dei walk out fixing her shirt and she walked right pass him to go upstairs. He went in the kitchen and saw Haruko eating her Easy Mac.
"Hey Takkun." She said with a mouth full of macaroni cheese.
"What happened with you and Dei?"
"What you talkin' bout? I ain't say nothin' to her. She looked mad at me."
"Oh. You bragged about us fuckin', didn't you..."
"No."
"Yes you did. You always be braggin'."
"I swear I didn't."
"Yea aight. Who let Mamimi in the house?" Haruko stopped eating.
"Mamimi's in the house???" She exclaimed.
"You didn't know?"
"Her sneaky ass must've broke in. You can arrest her for that ya know..."
"Haru, shut the fuck up with all that. I'm not arrestin' her." Haruko walked up to him and smelt him.
"You smell like her."
"How you so sure....?"
"She wore that same perfume 5 years ago. It's FCUK perfume. She told me it was her favorite." Naota was quiet. "You fucked her? Did you fuck her??"
"And if I told you I did, what you gon' do about it??" he got in her face and she was silent. "Chill Haru....you think I fuck everybody. You just got here. So don't be actin' like we a fuckin' couple. I'm not gonna fuck you anytime you want me to."
"Are you sayin' you not gonna fuck me tonight....?"
"Iono." Haruko crossed her arms and looked to the side. "Now.....you gonna eat that?" he pointed at her bowl of macaroni and cheese.
"Yes! I'm gonna eat it! You ate already! With Dei!!" Haruko grabbed her bowl and began eating it like it was extremely delicious to make him mad.