Chapter 14

Naota and Ninamori sat in her car for a moment after they returned from the store.
"Thank you Nao for letting me stay for the night. My parents really have been a pain in my ass." She thanked him.
"No problem." He said with a smile.
"I don't know how to repay you. You always help me out in situations like this."
"No it's okay, you're a special friend to me. I don't expect anything in return." Ninamori blushed and looked away.
'I'm...I'm special to him..??' She thought to herself and Naota opened the car door.
"Let's get these little bit of groceries inside, I don't want the ice cream to melt." He said as he got out the car. Ninamori snapped out of her daydream and got out to help.

As they were putting the groceries away, Naota realized how quiet the house was.
"Where's your dad and grandpa?" Ninamori asked while putting the ice cream in the freezer.
"They went somewhere, iono." He said in a nonchalant tone and walked out the kitchen towards upstairs.
"So it's just you here..?" She followed after him waiting for his answer. They got all the way to his bedroom door and he opened it to answer her question.
"I never really know anymore." He said with a faint smirk and shook his head lightly. Ninamori gasped to herself once she saw Mamimi asleep on his bottom bunk wearing nothing but his T-shirt and panties.
"What the hell is that supposed to mean?? You don't know if she's in your house or not? How does she get in without you being here??" She asked him in a frustrated tone as she watched him walk in and sit on his rolling chair.
"Chill, it's cool. She was here when we left. Her and..." He paused and stood up to look at the top bunk. No one was there. 'Where did Dei go..?' He thought to himself with a concerned expression.
"Her and who?? Please don't say that Vespa woman."
"Nah she left a few hours ago."
"Wait she really came?!?" She asked angrily.
"Yea..."
"Why'd she even come back? To cause more chaos?? The bitch is nuts, I'm glad she's not coming back here. I mean, she's not right?" Naota was quiet for a second.
"No, she's not....."
"Phew! Good..." She said in a relieving sigh and sat down on the bed. She looked at Mamimi with a mug on her face.  "And when is she..leaving?"
"She's staying."
"Oh really..? Why?"
"She asked to. And I told her she could stay." He simply answered and she rolled her eyes.
"Whatever. What about that new chick that was staring at me funny before we left to the store. Is she staying too??"
"Yea but...iono where she could've went...she doesn't know this town at all."
"I'm sure she'll be fine on her own, she's a big girl." Ninamori said in a careless tone.
"Yea...guess you're right..."