Chapter 10

Haruko & Mamimi made it to the carnival and saw that it was extra crowded.

"Aww, we'll never find Takkun in this shitty crowd." Mamimi said in disappointment.
     "Shut up Mamimi. We'll find him. He doesn't like crowds so we gotta  find a spot around here that has less people." Haruko put her hands on  her hips and scanned the crowd.    "Dei think she slick..." she mumbled under  her breath.
"Haru..."
    "What."
"I'm hungry. Can we get some funnel cake?"
    "You got funnel cake money??"
"You know you want one too."
    "You right, but that don't mean I have to share with you."
"Okay, whatever. I'll get one for free." Mamimi said with a smirk and Haruko shrugged as she rolled her eyes.
    "Do you see Takkun anywhere?"
"Sorry, I wasn't lookin'." Mamimi answered nonchalantly and Haruko sucked her teeth
    "Bitch! Why the fuck you think we here for?? Yo' ass too busy lookin' at them funnel cakes!"
"Relax...." Mamimi started walking into the crowd     "We'll find him." Haruko heavily sighed as she crossed her arms and followed behind her.
     It's 3:23 am, and the carnival was dying down. Haruko & Mamimi was  sittin' down on a dark green picnic table looking tired as hell.
"The....fuuucckkk man! Taaaakkuuuunnn!!!" Haruko shouted out.
    "You think he heard you Haru....?" Mamimi asked softly.
"No..." Haruko sounded so disappointed.
    "What time is it...."
"Like....iono.."
    "I wanna go back and go to sleep. I give up." Mamimi whined.
"Yea.  He probably took her to a....fuckin hotel. No-motel. I hope it's a motel.  That bitch don't deserve to sleep with him in a hotel. Not even a  3-star hotel."
    "Shut up Haru...." Haruko glared at her with bags under her eyes.
"Don't make me kill you bubble brain." It got quiet between them.
    "You have a cigarette?" Haruko looked at her like she was crazy.
"Cigarettes? You wanna die huh...?"
"You don't smoke cigs?"
    "Nope. Trees only. Does Takkun smoke trees?"
"Yea. He wants me to stop smokin' "cancer sticks" he calls'em."
     "What do you think is better? Cigs or trees...." Haruko asked as she looked over at her. Mamimi thought for a  moment and then grinned and Haruko smiled.        "Exactly. Fuck cigs, Mamimi.  They're bad for you." she said lowly. Mamimi then realized that Haruko is  starting to somewhat like her. She smiled at the thought and yawned while she  looked away.
"Can we go home now?"
    "Yea...let's go."