Chapter 8: Team

Episode 8
I was on the roof with Rin. WHY THE HECK AM I ALWAYS WITH RIN!? Ugh. I've given up.
Suddenly Shiemi came up to rin's face and BAM! they headbutted eachother.
Rina: "Hahahahahahahahahah! I can't I just- hahahahahahahaha! That is rich!"
Rin: "DON'T GO UP IN MY FACE LIKE THAT!"
-=+=-
We helped Shiemi with the laundry? I guess.
-=+=-
Izumo didn't recite the thingy? I swear everytime I hang out with Rin things just go wrong. Now everyone is looking at Suguro because he memorized it. Then they had a fight, and now we have barrions on our laps, slowly gaining weight.
...
Yukio: "You all need to learn how to work as a team! "
-Insert the rest of what Yukio said here-
"I'll only be gone for three hours. So cool off and get along. Yuki,Rina I'm putting my trust in you!"
Rina: "Yay. More trust. Ugh."
Yuki: "I am slowly dying here."
Suguro: "We're all here because of a certain someone."
Izumo: "I didn't pull someone's collar now did I?!"
Suguro: "You're the one who picked a fight with me in the first place!"
Rin: " Would you stop fighting with me in the middle!"
Suguro: "You're really some twisted witch."
Izumo: "Thanks for pointing out the obvious. Anything else?"
Suguro: "With a personality like that it's no wonder you're alone."
Then the lights turned off. Yuki and I rolled of those barrions.
"Is it a black out?"
"No I see lights turned on outside."
"So our building is the only one without power."
Rina: "There's a demon."
Renzo:"No there's not. I love these kinds of things. It's like a test of courage." He opened the door, and a demon was there. "My eyes must be playing tricks with me, either that or there's a-" Glass shatters 
Oh no.
Rina: "Yuki! The gun!"
Yuki: "I don't have it! Yukio took it away from me!"
REALLY?!
Then Shiemi got her familiar, and she told it to grow some kind of root, and now the whole room is full of it.
Then they all started to get sick, because of the fluid. Since Rin and I are demons we're not affected. Rin was going to go and lure it out. They all thought he was crazy.
Rina: "Let him do it."
Okay I couldn't resist but run after him. Everyone else can handle themselves.  I ran to the power room.  Rin was there almost mauled by that demon thing.
Suddenly Rin and I had enough and we both showed are blue flames.
"That's what I wanted. You two are quite a cute couple now aren't you. There was only one other person who got the blue flames of Satan. It was the future wife of his son. Why do you keep those flames hidden, prince, princess. "
GRRR...
I had no choice I unleashed the sword, and I defeated the demon. When Rin and I were finished, he was gone.
We turned the lights back on The demon should be gone. Thank goodness.
We ran back in and Suguro got mad at the both of us.
- end