Chapter 17: Colbats

Episode 16
2/2

When Rin and I finally woke up he was just looking at his sword.
Rina: "Now what? we're barely half way to even getting near killing Satan or Adramelech."
Rin: "I don't know."
Rina: "We should get going to exterminate the colbats."
Rin: "Huh! Yeah."
When we walked in everyone was scared of us. They really shouldn't. The only one who acted usually was Shiemi. Then Izumo said something that really pissed off Rin, because he punched the wall.
Rina: "You idiot all the air ducts!"
The colbats were in the air ducts. They all surrounded me, Shiemi and Izumo.
Rin: "Stay away from them!" Blue flames surrounded him.
Suguro stopped him. Even though his flames don't burn me. He talked about His grandpa, Konekomaru's parents, and Shimo's big brother dying that night.
Yuki and Yukio: Okumura. Okuyama. We're starting a new curriculum today. As for the rest of you, please continue your work."
They both grabbed us.
Rina: "What?"
Rin: "Hey!"
-=+=-
Rina: "W-wait why do I have to take this?"
Yuki: "You don't. You already know how to pass it. So just do what you did before. We're just refreshing your memory. But you don't have to take the test."
Yukio: "Plus, Rin if you want to gain their trust you have to prove it to them."
Shura: "The four-eyed chicken is right. You have potential, but you have to learn how to use your powers like Rina."
Rina: "Oh thanks."
Shura: "Put these side by side. And I want you to light the wicks of them."
Rin: "Got it."
I tried first. It worked out perfectly. When Rin tried it... it engulfed in his flames.
Rina: "Just be confident in your flames. Don't chicken out like in the fight with Amaimon."
Yuki's P.O.V
Shura: "Hey Yuki. Yukio. Wanna battle it out."
Yukio: "Pass."
Yuki: "That was fast. We used to always do it. The only USUAL winners would be me and Shura. And then you'd win some."
FLASHBACK! -
We did the fight. Infinity mode. Whoever loses concentration loses. While we talked about stuff about business, Rin, Rina, and powers.
Rina's P.O.V
Then Rin said something and lit it on fire. Everyone except Yuki and I were in the flames. Then Yukio and Shura's clothes were off, and only their underwear!
Rina: *Tries not to laugh*
Yukio: "Why did you do this to us Rin."
Then Yuki shot the last ball.
Yuki: "I win."
Rina: "It burns clothing, not underwear or skin. See he can control it... for now."
Rin: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN FOR NOW?!"
Yuki: "Well I won. I don't know about you guys, but you did great."
-=+=-
"WHY CAN'T I MAKE IT DO WHAT I WANT IT TO?!"
Rina: "Be confident in yourself."
Rin: "I AM!"
Then Izumo came.
Izumo: "What kind of training is that?"
Rina: "To control his fire/flames."
Izumo: "Be confident and they'll obey you."
Rin: "That makes sense."
Rina: "That's what I've been telling you all along!"
- end