Chapter 4: Shiemi

Episode 4
Rina's P.O.V
" It's all your fault." "Mother died because of you!" "How could you?!"
I woke up. Heavy breathing... why are these dreams happening now. Why not last year. Ugh. No point now. I was already awake, laying down, looking at the ceiling. I feel like I've been lied to my whole life. Being an Exorcist was a dream I thought wasn't possible. But here I am, being an actual Exorcist. Yeah, I already know stuff about being an Exorcist, and exorcism, but Mephisto wanted me to be in the trainee group. So I accepted, and now here I am.
Yuki: " Rina! I'm heading out!"
Rina:"Ugh. See ya."
-=+=-
Yuki's P.O.V
Yuki: "Hey Yukio. Rin?"
Yukio: "He's only going to watch the exorcism."
Yuki: "Okay."
Rin: "Where's Rina?"
Yuki: "In the dorm."
Rin: "Doesn't she want to be an Exorcist too?"
Yuki: "She already is one."
Rin: "What?! Then why is she a traine-"
Yukio: "Mr. Faust asked her to be a student, and help the trainees."
Rin: "Isn't that YOUR job?"
Yuki: "Yes. But then again, Rina has the triple bladed demon slayer sword. And she already knows how to use it. So it's better like this."
-=+=-
"No the store is only for exorcists and high reps only. Yuki watch over him."
Yuki: "Hai."
Rin: "Ever since he's big on campus he's treating me like a little kid!"
Yuki: "Ugh. You sound like Rina one year ago."
Rin: "What?"
Yuki: " Well since you're SO bored let's just go to that garden."
We walked up the stairs and looked inside.
Rin: "Woah. It's awesome in there."
Rin was staring at the girl in a kimono, with blonde hair.
Yuki: "I feel like SOMEONE has a crUUuuuUUsh."
Rin: "Don't be ridiculous."
MmmHmm. Rin touched the gate.
Yuki: "NO YOU IDIOT!"
HE BROKE DOWN THE DOOR. >:0
Suddenly... Rina came falling from the sky?! And landed on me.
Rina: "Ow."
Yuki: "Where did you come from?!"
Rina: "I don't even know either."
Rina's P.O.V
All I remember is opening the door and stepping outside, and suddenly falling.
"D-demons. That gate had a spell on it."
Rina: "Oh crap. RIN WHAT DID YOU DO?!"
Rin: "It reacted to me."
Yuki: " I tried to stop him."
"G-go away demons!"
I'm already on the bad side of this girl.
Rin: "YOU SHOULD WATCH WHO YOU'RE CALLING A DEMON! I'M NOT A DEMON!"
Is he even helping the situation at all?!
"Ahhhhhhh! Stay away! Don't come near me."
Rina: " Rin. I suggest you LAY OFF FOR AWHILE!"
Rin: "Hey."
-=+=-
Wow. Now Rin is watching Shiemi make fertilizer. Yes. I know her name. How? I don't know.
Rin: "Thank goodness my ass! First you call me a demon, and then you start bossing me around?!"
Rina: "RIN YOU AREN'T HELPING!"
Shiemi: "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it, I was scared."
MUahahhahhaha. Yes yes. They're making up. It's ADORABLE.
Yuki: " He may like her, but if you two don't defeat your bloodline fathers you two will be forced into marriage."
Rina: "I GET IT YUKI!"
Rin and Shiemi both looked at us.
Rina: " Eheheheh... sorry."
Shiemi: "Who are you two?"
Rina: " Rina Okuyama."
Yuki: "Yuki Okuyama."
Shiemi: " Nice to meet you. But Yuki you look like- Yui!"
Yuki: "Oh crap."
Rina: "She used your nickname!"
Yuki: "Yes we've met long time ago. When I was training to be an Exorcist with Yukio. She started calling him yuki and calling me Yui."
Rina: "AMAZING."
-=+=-
Yukio: "RIN! YUKI! Rina?!"
Rina: " This is not my problem! I fell out of the sky. Not my fault. It was Yuki's! I swear!"
Yuki: "Oh thanks -_- you're the best sister ever."
Sheimi: "Yuki!"
Rina: "Hahahahahahaha. Oh that is rich. Yuki is Yukio's nickname. Yuki is j-"
Yuki: " I get it -_-."
Yukio: "We're twins. He's the older one."
Shiemi: "Huh?! But you seem more like his older brother."
Rina: "Hahhahahah."
Shiemi: " And Yui seems more like your older sister."
Rina: " I know. But she is still the crybaby little sister I love."
Yuki: -_- .
-=+=-
"A demon is somewhere in the garden."
Why is everything blurry... Why is my head becoming lighter... knees weak, arms heavy.
Yuki: "Rina! Are you okay?!"
Rina: "I'm fine." I gave my usual smile, and tried to push out all the memories.
Although... I remember now. Those happy days. Before I found out. Before the incident. I was rushed to the hospital. I don't know why. But everyone was worried, everyone, Yuki...
-=+=-
Clash! Clash! Clash!
Rin was breaking the flower pots. He was trying to snap Shieme out of it.

"That's why I have to protect her garden!"
Rina: "No way... "
She's like me. Mom... dad... I'm trying to make them happy. I'm trying to live on their legacy with Yuki. Y-Yuki... I remember now...
"I won't allow it. It's breaking your promise."
Rina: "Promise my ass! I've heard that all along."
Yuki: "Rina."
Rina: " You don't understand at all! Bloom at night. Like I care, I'm going to kill you like every other demon I've killed."
"Go ahead and try. I still have Shiemi as a shield."
Yukio: "I said I need your help!"
Rin: "Well since you're my little brother and all."
Is he really happy about that?!
Yuki: "Rina. You know what to do."
I unleashed the sword and so did Rin. Blue fire was everywhere.
Demon: "You two are demons like me?!"
Rina: " There's not a demon I've heard who hasn't said that to me. But... I'M NOTHING LIKE YOU STUPID COLD HEARTED THINGS!"
Trust me, Rin and I tried to slash this thing without hurting Shiemi.
I-I remember... I almost fell to my knees.
Demon: " What's wrong sweetie. Lost confidence."
Rin: "Rina what's wrong?!"
Yukio: "Rin! Get Rina out of the way, I'll have to shoot them both."
Demon: "You're bluffing, you'd never risk her life!"
Yukio shot her, the demon died, and Shiemi is all right now. Then they had a beautiful mother daughter reunion.
Yuki: " Rina-"
Rina: "YOU!"
They all looked at me and Yuki. But it's not like I cared. What happened 2 years ago is unforgivable.
Yuki: "Rina. Wh-what's wrong."
Rina: "What's wrong?! Two years ago I went to the hospital! Because of You! That's what's wrong!"
Yuki: " R-rina. I-I-"
Rina: " I thought you finally became nice?! You were just trying to cover niceness over guilt!"
Yukio: "Yuki what is she talking about?!"
Rin: "Yeah?!"
Rina: " I'll do the honors." I walked towards both of them. " Two years ago, before mom and dad DIED. We went to a restaurant. Yuki and I played outside. Suddenly Yuki pulled out a knife, and stabbed me."
Yukio: "Y-Yuki... "
Rina: " Everyone was worried. But the most worried was Yuki. Because she was guilty. How do you feel now? How are you? I thought she was finally being nice to me. But I was wrong. So... so wrong."
Yuki: " I'm sorry!"
Rina: " I know you are, but what you did two years ago is unforgivable."
Rin: "Why'd you do it anyways?!"
Yuki: " I was jealous! I was jealous that mom and dad only cared about you! Sure they helped me, but they always kept tabs on you! I thought, maybe if I killed you, then they would be mine. But when I saw you, when I saw you scream in pain and black out. I realized that what i did was a big mistake. I remembered all the times that you helped me. I didn't want you to die!" Tears were streaming down her face. Her eyes were read, she was trembling. They all looked at her in shock.
Rina: " I forgive you."
Yuki: " Huh?!"
Rina: "I forgive you. You're my best friend. And if you have the courage to apologize with all your heart. Then of course I'd forgive you."
I walked away.
Rina: "See you guys tomorrow."
Yes I caused a scene. Although, that makes me feel a lot better.
- end