Chapter 9: Past

Episode 9
Yukio came back. With... HIM. My heart is beating fast just cause of the memory.
Rin: "Yukio. That guy.He's our-" KICK! SLAM !
Yuki: "MEPHISTO?!"
Rina: "What's going on?!"
Then he explained how this was all a test.
Rina: "You're kidding right?! HOW COULD YOU PUT ME THROUGH THIS?!"
Mephisto: "Oh right, You and your sister already passed the test a few years ago. So you pass!"
-_-
We were in a room, where everyone was resting.
Surugo: "How come you never told us that you two passed?!"
Yuki passed out so she's resting on the bed, I guess I'm the one having to explain.
Rina: "It was two years ago, before Yuki and I were enrolled in this school. Our mother tested us, we passed. Easy as that. Yuki worked day and night to get in this school. Even though we had the money from our families, Yuki and I were able to get scholarships. Everything is explained now."
Konekomaru: "So in other words... YOU TWO DON'T HAVE TO WORRY!"
Rina: *Sigh*
Then they started talking to the two people that didn't help. Rin woke up both Shiemi and Yuki.
Rin: "Sorry."
Yuki: "Ugh.It's fine."
-=+=-
Nothing really happened after that. I mean we all went to sleep. That's it.
...
Gun shots... Shoot.
I woke up Yuki as hard as i could. I told her what was happening. I went down to go check on Rin.
Rina: "Are you two alright?"
Rin: "Yeah. But where's Yuki and Yukio?"
Rina: "They're fine."
Yuki's P.O.V
Yuki: "Yukio at this rate, we're going to run out of bullets."
Suddenly Yukio got caught by one of the arms. I didn't know what to do, soon I got caught in one too. He saved the both of us. High. Class. Demon. You're kidding.  Yukio got thrown to a wall.
Yuki: "Yuk-"
I got thrown in a wall too. I started to black out.
Rina's P.O.V
We ran to the roof. Rin was going to distract it while I helped Yuki and Yukio. Yuki passed out.
-=+=-
In the end Rin and I both got stabbed by that guy. Yuki became extremely worried and came to my aid. Just like the sister she always was.
"Yuki! Yukio! Rina! Rin! Are you alright?!"
Oh shoot, tails. Hiding them.
Rina & Rin: "We're fine."
Shiemi: "That's a temptaint! I must treat it at once!"
Rina: "N-no it's fine."
Shiemi: "Both of you lie down right now!"
Okay then.
After that aid. I finally got up. A Rin and Shiemi moment. There isn't one day when I wish I was normal.
- end