Chapter 3 - Massacre

We strolled through several corridors and found many of the trolls' private belongings - a shipping wall with Nepeta and Karkat as Nep's OTP, some cuttlefish, a stack of fresh towels, fabrics, and even stumbled across Terezi's stash of boondollars (I only snatched about 500,000 boondollars, so it wasn't that bad; Tez was filthy stinkin' rich!). I found an open spot with a few experiments going on, then spotted a broken weapon. I got closer and realized it was Ahab's crosshairs. Wait... Didn't Eridan used to have this thing? Plus, its broken; he won't take this well. Eridan walked up beside me. When he noticed the split gun resting on the floor, he was internally flipping his shit. "COD DAMMIT! THAT FILTHY, SWWEATY LANDDWWELLER! I'll HAVVE HIS HEAD!"
   Off in the distance, I noticed a blue-and-black speck. It looked like a troll, or what was left of them. I gagged as I recognized it as Equius. The poor sweaty troll was strangled to death by his own failure - a bow. The wood was broken and the elastic was wrapped around his meaty throat. His face was a deep blue and he was.... grinning? He died in happiness, so he was more than willing to die in the hands of his killer. There seemed to be no signs of struggle, but just that his sunglasses were missing. "No need to beat a dead hoofbeast, Eri... It's already been done."
   He looked down and sighed. "You knoww full wwell it wwasn't me this time."
    "Duhh!"
   Not too far off was Nepeta's corpse. Olive blood was smeared across the tile, beginning at her open neck cavity. Her head was missing and the tips of her claws were stained purple. Hm? She was definitely struggling. Before I could keep moving, I heard a distant honk. I motioned for Eridan to keep moving, but this time a bit faster. We had a clown on our tail.

      We reached another open space, but there were no walls. An abyss surrounded the wide floor, and there sat Vriska, reading a journal. I stayed behind Eridan the entire way. Terezi's was also there, holding Karkat and Sollux. Sollux wore Feferi's goggles on his face. Maybe he was struck blind from that duel? Gamzee had sauntered up, wearing Equius's shades and Nepeta's hat. "honk. HONK. honk. HONK." I froze in terror. One glimpse of a human like me and I'm a goner. I may have reached god-tier but I can still be killed. But there was a strange silence. Nobody moved, nobody talked.

     Just then, a tapping of footsteps echoed through the space. We all turned heads to see Kanaya. She had a violet ribbon wrapped around her waist and her skin was glowing. "Hm?" We were all puzzled. Hadn't she died?

    Nothing could prepare us for what happened next. The jadeblood rushed toward Gamzee, kicking him in the bonebulge and sending him flying off of the cliff, his figure launched out of his own shoes! Kanaya turned to Vriska and punched her right in her muffin, a bit of cobalt blood coming from the spider troll's nose. Finally, Kan turned to both of us. She snatched Eri's wand, broke it in half and took her chainsaw out. I had no time to move us out of the way and the teeth of the chainsaw dug through both of us. The pain of being sliced in half at the waist was too great. I looked to Eridan, who was dead, eyes wide open as he perished in shock. I felt my blood being pushed out of my newly made cavity and I blacked out. Within moments, I, too, drifted into death's awaiting arms.