Chapter 7 - Passion

A/N: #tw #lemon
As soon as we got inside, I was roughly pinned to the nearest wall as we continued out sloppy makeouts. My hands absentmindedly slipped up his shirt to rub his grubscars. He groaned a bit and rubbed my horns. "You like bein' such a tease, don't you?"
"M-maybe..." I smirked, pushing his cape from his shoulders.
"Easy on the cape, Lee... It's my favvorite one."
"Sorry..."
I was pushed upwards and his knee went to rub at my crotch, making me moan. He smiled and lifted one of my legs to get closer to me. I had no idea how long I could handle the foreplay, but I needed him now. Something writhed against my inner thigh, and I could almost tell what it was. I've never seen troll genitalia so I didn't know what to expect. Whatever it was, it moved a lot. The closer it was to my core, the more it wiggled around. Eridan saw me staring at the front of his pants. "Wwant these pants to come off?"
The tone he used for that question almost made me moan. "M-mhm" was all I could hum out before the seadweller began to undress me. First, he stripped me of my shirt and raised an eyebrow. "Wwhat the fuck is this....?" He poked at my navel.
I giggled at the contact. "Humans have it because they were born a different way."
He shrugged and went for my bra, fumbling with the hooks in the back. I reached around and unsnapped them for him, earning a pout from him. He proceeded to take off my pants, poking at my dripping entrance. "You must be ready for me~" I fought back the urge to buck my hips.

He slipped his fingers beneath the waistband of my boxers when I stopped him. "You're at an unfair advantage, Eri. Strip for me."
Grumbling, he peeled off his shirt and striped pants. I glanced down at his violet boxers and nodded, telling him he can take off mine. He ripped my red boxers off and rubbed his thumb across my clit. I moaned and bucked my hips into his hand. He smirked. "Gettin' impatient?"
"Yes, you're teasing me!" I whined.
"So you wwanna sea wwhat's in these boxers, eh?"
"Yes."
"Ok... But wwhatevver you do, don't scream." He slowly slid them off, revealing a pulsating violet tentacle. Violet liquid leaked from the blunted tip, and tiny fins flitted at the base of the barbed length. I squeaked, but found myself unable to look away. My arousal pushed at me to get it over with, more of my fluid leaking out of my slit. He pushed me down on my knees and gestured to it. "Suck me."
I slowly licked the tip, earning soft moans from my matesprit. My pace quickened, my mouth taking in about the first five inches that were out of his nook before he pushed my head closer. I sucked harder, rubbing the tiny fins at the base. He moaned a bit louder. "I-I'm gonna spill~!"
I felt his body tense as violet genetic material gushed down my throat. I pulled away to have the rest of it spill down my mouth and neck. "Mmmmm, Lee~ You look so glubbin' good in my color..."
I licked my lips, cleaning off what I could of the violet material. Before I could stand, I was pinned down with my back on the floor. The tip of his member prodded my entrance. "You wwant this bulge, Lee?"
"Y-yes," I moaned out.
"Howw much do you wwant it?"
I bit my lip. "S-so... fucking much!"
He swiftly rammed his bulge into my slit, causing me to cry out. He wasted no time in being rough; his hips moved quickly as I threw my head back, slamming it on the hard floor. My legs were lifted onto the seadweller's shoulders as he went deeper and harder. I began stroking my tail along with his rhythm. Every slap against my hips brought me closer and closer to my climax. I moaned as loud as I possibly could. Eridan's nails dug into my thighs, drawing blood. "F-fuck yeah... You feel so.... tight!"
"I never... knew you were... this big!" I mewled.
Eridan reached over to the nearby closet, digging around until he found a bucket. "Shall wwe fill a bucket~?"
I nodded, feeling his pace quicken.
"Cum for me, Lee... I wwant you to... scream my name."
I was on the edge of squirting. The knot in my stomach unraveled as I came. Eridan placed the bucket underneath us and held still as he came as well. Violet genetic material filled me up, making my chubby stomach appear twice as big as before. The rest of it, along with my juices, drizzled into the pail.

Eridan sat up and looked down at me. I attempted to stand up, but my legs were currently useless due to the recent pleasure. I flopped back down when Eridan hoisted me up into his arms. I was afraid I'd break them because they were so thin, but he easily held me there like it was nothing. Passion was his strength, so his bond on me was just as strong. "I'll put you on the bed and put this pail into a safe spot."
I nodded as he walked up the stairs. He got to our shared bedroom and pushed the door open. I was carefully set down and Eridan turned to get the filled bucket.