20 - Berlin (Chrystina)

"what are we gonna do now?" Sam asks as we walk in the Mikaelson manor. I already miss New York, it was so different.

"we can't do anything until we get new information on where Tiffany might be" Chasi answers while she sits down and Klaus gives her a wiskey.

"Chrystina, do also want some alcohol too?'' Klaus asks and i nod to say no. He knows that i still don't like wiskey or bourbon althought i'm a vampire. "coke akay?" he asks

"yeah, Coke is fine" i answer while Chasi's phone rings.

"okay, so you know for sure she's there?" Chasi asks the person on the other side of the phone "Okay, do you think she's gonna stay there?" she asks again and starts walking back and fort "okay, make sure she doesn't notices you. I don't know if she knows you're a friend of Elijah. And she can't find out we're coming" Chasi says before she hangs up.

We all look pending her way. "That was Victoria Francesca. She's in Berlin and so is Tiffany. According to Victoria, she's gonna stay there for a while. She contacted the landlord of the appartment where Tiffany stays and she payed for two months"

"how do we know this is reliable. She could have compelled him" Klaus says

"No, she can't. The landlord is Bobby Kramer. I think you know him" Chasi answers

"yes i do" Klaus says "i turned him myself, about 500 years ago to find Katherine for me" 

"hey, isn't Berline where you guys would went first on your Eurotrip?" Elijah asks

"yes, it is. We are gonna get Tiffany this time" Rebekah says

"that sounds like i'm gonna need my bat again" Kol says as he comes in with Stefan.

"Hello, Chasi" Stefan says and gives her a hug "i see that my other nice has done something evil again"

"yes, she trying to wake up our mother and father" Rebekah explains to him.

"what is she crazy?" he says and Chasi raises an eyebrow towards him "yeah, stupid question. We already know that for years" Stefan corrects himself

~

"I'm hungry" Rebekah says as where in the plain to Berlin.

"Just pick your meal. You've got Assian, Amarican, African, Italian, Dutch, German" Kol smirks.

"Kol behave" Elijah says

"I was talking about the kind of restaurants in Berlin" Kol lies

"yeah right Kol" Caroline says.

"Chrys, want some jelly beans?" Beckah asks

"no thanks" i say. I hate those things.

"Sam, kick one more time in the back of my seat and i'll cut you" Kol says angry

"Fine" Sam smirks who sits next to smirking Klaus. Klaus kicks Kol's seat and act like he didn't do anything when Kol stands up and looks very angry.

"hey, hey. That wasn't me" Sam yells as Kol grabs his hair. Kol turns his head to Klaus and punshes him to his shoulder. We could hear his bones break.

"Aww. That hurted" Klaus says

"don't complain. You deserved it and it will heal" Kol says as he sits back down

~

 "have any of you seen my suitcase?" Caroline asks

"how can i possibly missed your zebra pink suitcase" Klaus says as he grabs her suitcase of the assembly line

"thanks" she says as she takes it out of his hands. I feel some one grab my bags out of my arm and out of reflex i sway my arm back. When i also turn my head that way i see that i just hit Kol in the face. 

"ahhhhw!" he screams and out of shock i hold my hand for my mouth. When i heard that the others started laughing i couldn't hold it anymore.

"sorry" i say laughing and Kol looks angy at me. But at a certain moment a smirk appears on his face which turns into a laugh.

"Niklaus, Elijah" we hear a male voice say. As we look up we see a tall blond male with a leather jacket. If you know how to recognise a vampire, you knew admidiately that he's one. His hair was short on the sits of his head but he had longer curls on the top. Now that i think about it he could have been Klaus' family.

"Everybody, this is our friend Bobby Kramer. Bobby this are Caroline, Kol, Chrystina, Sam, Stefan, Chasi, Rebekah and Matt. Ofcourse you know Elijah" Klaus says after he hugged Bobby

"Is that the Caroline you told me about?" Bobby wispers in Klaus' ear and Klaus smirks.

sorry this chapter is short, the next one is gonna be better.