Chapter One: Can a Hog have Warts?

I awoken with a jolt. I took a few breath and realized I was still in my room. I breathed a sigh of relief. My mom then came into my room asking me what was wrong. I told her it was a bad dream. As I was telling her my dream she looked like she was about to run away screaming but stayed. She told me that it was just a nightmare and I should go back to bed. I closed my eyes as she left but I had a bad feeling that this wasn't just a normal bad dream. The next morning, I awoke to the smell of bacon. I went downstairs with a yawn. My mom was in the kitchen making bacon and pancakes while my dad was reading the paper. I sat at the table with him waiting for my breakfast my dad then turned to me telling me we were going to have a guest for lunch later today. I nodded my as my mom laid out my breakfast for me.

(Later that day)

I was outside in the garden when I saw a lady in the house. I figured this was the guess we were having for lunch as I opened the door I could hear them talking they were saying, "-Then why didn't you send her last year?" "We thought she was a squib. She didn't show any signs." My mom said to her. "But hunny there was that one time with the pumpkin..." "What happened?" The lady demanded. "Well it was around Halloween and we were carving pumpkins. She wanted to carve her own so I let her an hour later I went to check on her,she was reading a book. I asked her about her pumpkin she told me that she already carved it. I was shock but I could tell her because I wasn't there to witness it so I told her that the neighborhood boys must have stolen it." My dad said while laughing. I on the other had was not I can't believed he lied to me, mom too. What's going on? I wondered. They continued to talk. Then the lady talked, "Well the only best way is to meet her,Where is she?" I stepped out, "I been right here the whole time." The lady then took a deep breath in,let it out and said, "My name is Minerva McGonagall. I am a Hogwarts professor." She then stuck out her hand I shook it uncomfortable. when we let go she then asked me, "Can you tell me about anymore experiences similar to the pumpkin one?" I thought about it then said, "There was this one time last year when I was running late for school. I didn't want to get up but suddenly my blankets were on the ceiling. I left my room to brush my teeth and hair but when I came back my bed was made." Ms. McGonagall then told me the weirdest thing ever, "Well good news dear,you're a witch. I looked at her shocked, "W-What? Did I heard you right?" "She said you are hun." My dad said to me. "B-B-But Ho-" My mom cut me off by saying, "Let her explain." She also gave me one of her "this is serious" looks. Ms.McGonagall told me that my dream was a flashback of me and my twin brother, Harry Potter, before Who-He-Must-Not-Be-Named or Lord Voldemort as he was called came to kill us.,also that my parents were adoptive. As I thinking about the people I saw in that flashback-dream, I realize that the lady-I mean my real mom hated me if she left my dad to face an evil lord on his own and didn't bother to get me I was baby. I then heard Ms. McGonagall's voice breaking me from my realization. I heard one of my parents say,"So how do you like knowing this?" I then muttered, "I hate her." I then looked up to see them shocked. It stayed like that for a while until Ms. McGonagall said, "Well if you're interested of learning to master your powers then I have your Hogwarts letter right here." I then asked her while looking at the letter, "Where do we get everything?" "I will have the school send someone to assist you with that." She then stood up, said her farewell and there was a loud cracking noise then she was gone. I then turned to look at my parents and said,"How did she do that?"