Chapter Eight: Speaking of Heirs it's Quidditch Time

I decided that I should give that book to Luna but I was going ask why in the world she had it in the first place. I met her at breakfast, when I asked her she told me she was curious as well. I nodded in understanding then I asked if she had seen Ginny anywhere. She told me to check the Gryffindor table. I told her thank you then left. On my search for Ginny, I saw Hermione,Ron and Harry. I waved, Hermione waved back. I smiled until I notice that Harry wasn't eating. I then stopped to see if he was okay. "Why are you not eating,Harry?" "He's nervous about the game. One of twins told me, "It's because Malfoy- is playing seeker is it?" The other asked I then asked, "How do you two do that?" "Do what?" They asked at the same time. "That!" I told them, I pointed at Fred I think saying, "You say one thing, then I pointed at the other, then he finishes it. Then you say it at the same time. It's madness I tell you." They then laughed even Ron laughed. Ron then told to me while still laughing, "You sound just like our mum." Then from behind me I heard a voice say,"Pointing is a very impolite thing to do." Just then everybody at the table groaned. There stood a boy with red hair like the Ron and the twins, but he wore glasses and a shiny badge on his cloak. I then proceed to ask him if he was related them he sighed then replied with a yes then proceed to asking me, "What did they do this time." I told him that his brothers were alright but dangerous. He asked me about what I meant about the "dangerous" part. I told him about the flying incident. His face was as red as his hair when I finished. "You two could have killed her then at worst been expelled!" He yelled at them. I felt guilty for getting them in trouble then I told him, "It wasn't that bad. I mean they didn't drop me." "That doesn't matter they shouldn't have been picking up anyone one ground in the first place!" He yelled at me in anger. I then told him,"Well they are free to make there own choices without you hovering over them like an annoy fly!" When I finished I was surprised at what I said,he seemed to be too but said, "Very well, it seems i'm needed elsewhere. I'll give you a warning for arguing with your superiors but next time will be a detention. Then he left while muttering, If she didn't had the insult she would have mum perfectly down." When he was out of sight the other Weasley's were laughing. "Wow, I'm surprised that perfect Percy let you off so easily." "Yeah, maybe he's too scared to argue with a little girl." He said in a baby voice. Hermione then told them that they're going to be late for the match. Before we separated, I asked Harry if he ate. He told me he was eating while watching me argue with Percy. I smile then said to him,"I'm glad we were entertaining." I wished him good luck then went to my seat. It was a good game until the end. Harry had broken his arm when a Bludger (I think thats the word Ron used to describe that ball.) Hit it. He still caught the snitch,but as soon as he did that happened. He fell off his broom, I ran towards him to see if he was fine but I was too late Professor Lockhart did some spell to remove the bones in his arm. He then went to Madam Pomfrey said that it would take all night. Plus the stuff she gave him looked like that it tasted gross. I then decide to visit Myrtle tomorrow, See if would like the company.