chapter 1

Guys the story is not gonna be boring at all.... Start reading and you will enjoy it....the first part maybe very boring but I swear the whole story will get a lot interesting

edit: this is me after almost 5 years and as I am reading this story and cringing, I am also correcting my grammar and hoping to finish the story sometime soon haha. I was in 9th grade when I started and now I am in college. Guess we have to finish sometime soon now huh?!

Robert's POV

"Robert! Get ready for your school. You are getting late. New day, new school!" My Granny yells from the kitchen.
"Yup, I am coming" I reply back.
My new day in a new school *sighing* I'm very excited but nervous too. Well more than me I can see that my Granny is quite too excited too.

Whenever I think about her a smile creeps onto my face. She is like an angel to me. I wouldn't have survived if she weren't here! She is more like my parent than my granny. She is the only family I have.

*FLASHBACK *
My parents decided to go to a nearby hill-station for our summer vacation. We all happily agreed.
We were travelling when I and my sister were constantly arguing, which was disturbing for my father to drive.
And so mom, like always, told us both to keep our mouth shut.
But we never listened. And when our father turned to scold me once again. He lost control over the steering wheel and the car hit a huge rock.

Everyone but me passed away right there in front of my eyes. I was unconscious and was in coma for from the physical and mental trauma. The doctors thought I would'nt make it. But just like a miracle that ever occurs, I survived. 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

A tear leaving my eyes, I wonder how many times I have blamed myself and fantasized about dying or committing a suicide just so I can join my parents.
But my Granny would always be the reason I can't carry out such a plan. She lost her family too, I need to be there for her. 
"Robert! What are you thinking my boy?" My Granny questioned. I never came to know that she walked in my room and was standing right in front of me.
Anyway I convinced her by saying "nothing"
As I asked her to drop me to my new school, she told me to eat my breakfast and that we would leave as soon as I completed it.