Ch-17

SARA'S POV
Jace called me to ask if I was going to go with Robert or not to school or else he would pick me up. I searched for him and atlast checked in the kitchen when granny asked me "why are you here? Didn't you go with Robert to school?"

I sighed. "Pick me up, Jace."
I cut the call and informed granny "He didn't say that he was leaving."

She nodded and turned back. She continued saying, "Look I don't know what is going on between you two. But I can't see Robert like this. He looks lonely. You should help him, Sara. I spoke to him but he won't say anything to me! I think you are the only one for him.... only one..."
She smiles and then comes to me and kisses my forehead.

Well... that was a bit awkward but I nod anyway and bid her goodbye and come down and wait for jace. After a while Jace comes and I get into the car and he tries to kiss me on my cheek and I move back, uncomfortable in my seat. He sighs and says "sorry"

I nod and he drives me to school. We move in to the campus and then I notice something different. I notice that Robert is talking to a blonde girl. Jace says something in my ear and intertwines our fingers. But that does not satisfy me. Who is that girl? Why is ROBERT talking to her when he rarely talks to any girl?

He is not talking to me but he can talk to every other girl in the world. What the hell.

Am I jealous?  Nooooooo.... I have a boyfriend.
Robert looks at my direction, looks at mine and Jace's intertwined fingers, frowns and then tears his gaze away. And again starts talking to that girl. ENOUGH. I give the meanest of my look to that girl. And she raises an eyebrow.

After a while, a boy enters. Oh I know him. He is Parker! Quite famous. Actually he kind of knows me too. He puts an arm around the girl and the girl smiles. It's cute and I am relieved at this gesture because he did it in front of Robert.

I smile and take Jace's hand and walk towards our classes.

Jace squeezes my hand. I look upto him and he frowns. I frown as reflex action then I ask him "what happened? "He shakes his head and replies a "nothing"

Now what happened to Jace?
Ughhh..... boyyysssss are soooo confusiiinnggg!!!!!

I move into my class and after a while the teacher comes. Jace is just sitting behind me whereas Robert is nowhere to be found. That girl must be with him. I clench my fist and let a low grumble unknowingly. But I realize what I have done after everyone looks at my direction. I hear Jace chuckling and others giggled and then started to  talk to each other.

Now I have to get embarrassed because of him! Then he enters and the teacher eyes him. He speaks up before the teacher can comment. "I am sorry ma'am I am late. I was caught up in some work. It won't happen again and I am not going to disturb your class."

The teacher seems impressed and she smiles and nods telling Robert to join the class. Robert sits near a girl as it was the only place to be found.

He smiles at her and sits down. Wow! He can smile at any random girl but not talk to me!
The teacher starts teaching something which I rarely understand and so I keep my head down... I look from the corner of my eye towards Robert and see hs talking to the oh-not-so-pretty girl and I soon feel the green eyed monster called jealousy take over my feelings.

"Ms. Andrews, whom do you think I am talking to? Do you think I am talking to the walls?"

"Um... ma'am I am sorry I am not feeling well." Gosh sara when did you start lying so much! My conscience spoke.....

"Oh I am sorry dear... you can keep your head down."

I again keep my head down. I felt Jace pat my back. I looked diagonally and lo! The great Robert himself was staring at me! Rather frowning....

I heaved a sigh and closed my eyes because all of a sudden I really felt bad. I felt lonely. I felt worthless. Was Luke always right? Was I really a pathetic shit? So pathetic that nobody wanted to talk to me? Then why did Jace talk to me? Was he using me? Did Robert come to know how pathetic I am?

So many questions unanswered...
I opened my eyes and a single tear left my eye. I looked at him and he still was staring at me. Now I realize something.... he atleast cares about me... maybe I am pathetic but not enough to let Robert hate me.

Oh Robert why be such stubborn?  I know you care... why don't you see how much I care? You think you are alone and I am here needing you so badly.

Hey guys! What do you think about this update?
I have connected my story with a friend of mine @neon_cas who has written  "if the shoe fits..."
Read the book.... its an amazing one! And comment what do you feel about robert now?

And the next chapter is gonna be loooonnnggg and reaalllyyy shocking! Many secrets revealed?!?!?!
                 Keep smiling -
                                 aakansha
Votes are needed! :)