Chapter 5

Next morning...

I wake up and get ready for my school. I finish my breakfast and leave for my school.

I can't wait to see Sara

At school
I saw sara sitting by the window.
She was very quiet. I sat beside her and she smiled weakly at me I saw her red and puffy eyes.

"What happened??"

"What happened?"

"Sara you need to tell me if anything is wrong, tell me frankly..."

"Nothing is wrong, Robert"

"Okay, then why are you so quiet? Why are your eyes look like you have been crying? Why didn't you come to shauna's place? Why didn't you pick up my call?

Now there followed an awkward silence. I don't know why I feel as if Sara is hiding something.
I was just going to say "answer me" when I notice a bruise behind her ear.

"What is this?"

"What, this....oh this.... I was playing karate and maybe I got a bruise from there..."

"okay and what happ....."

I was cut by the teacher as she came in and loudly said "good morning children"
Then the period started and ended as always.

As soon as the period gets over we assemble outside the courtyard as it was sports.

We go to pur field to play volleyball. The girls have a different uniform during sports.
Sara comes with a sleeveless sports T-shirt and shorts.

She turns her back to collect the ball from the sir. It is then when I notice a huge mark on her hand as if she was hit by a belt.

I move towards her and hold her by her hand I maybe held her too tightly for she let out a short scream.
Thank god nobody heard.
I ask her what was the mark for....

I can see her eyes become watery. I don't want to see her crying..... Nooo...please.

She nods and tells me to wait a moment and in the break she will telle the truth....

Guys the chapter is interesting isn't it?
Comment and vote if u like it....
      "Keep smiling"
                   - aakansha