chapter 6

Guys sorry for not updating.....
But I am back continue reading and if u like it vote and comment... I'd love to hear from you.

I wait until she is in state to tell me what was that mark for.
She changes into her regular uniform. I then sit beside her in lunch and ask her again.

"Robert! Why the hell do you want to know my personal information?"
I stare at her...cause I don't know what to say.....
She blinks a couple of times more and finally says "I might tell it to you tomorrow,but I am not sure"
I know she won't tell me the next day either. But I will somehow find it.
I get up and leave I can feel her stare at me
The whole school time goes on the same way almost every class falling in the same word boring....
I leave for my home when someone stops me.... I look up to her and its a she.
"Hi my name is Alicia.... You want to meet at my place with my friends?"
"Nice to meet you Alicia but today I am tired maybe tomorrow we can meet."
"Ya sure....its fine"she says
Alicia is being good to me from last few days.... She offered me that she would do my homework too... Its obvious that I said no.

Anyway I go to my room and play one direction songs while playing the songs I don't realize that I am already asleep.

I wake up at 6 pm. I go take a shower. And decide to meet Zeke.
I like talking to Zeke he is a good person.
I call him up" hey Zeke!"
"Hey"
"Are you free?"
"Yup"
"Let's meet somewhere.."
"How about cafe coffee day"
"Okay fine"
"Be there in 10 minutes....."
"Me too"
I immediately change after the call.
"Granny! I am going out to meet my friends"
After a second or so reply comes
"Okay"
Just to irritate her a bit I ask"okay?"
"Okay."
"Okay?"
"Okay" she screams back. "Now go or I am not letting you go...."
I laugh and go outside.

I meet Zeke and I get to know that he is very funny. He has this huge crush on Shauna which he will tell her after a few months on her birthday.
I ask him about Sara and he tells me that this girl never had a boyfriend or a crush on anyone.
I asked him about Alicia and he told to be away from that girl.
But I felt Alicia was a nice girl.

Anyway after drinking my cup of coffee and talking like a lot I head back to my house.
On the way back my phone starts to ring I answer that call and the person on the other end is Sara

She was literally crying.... I asked her what happened and she asked me my address.

After asking her to meet me in the park... I head to the park.
I see her coming towards me with her head down.
When she is near to me I hold her chin up so that she faces me.

I see her eyes shining in the minimum light which is present.

I keep quiet and let her speak. Crying she says "My dad...my foster dad comes home drunk..and...." She starts crying again I hold her firmly and look into her eyes expectedly. "He comes home drunk and...hits me... All the marks you see is because of him. My foster mother is used to seeing this almost everyday but she never says anything to him....."

I feel so sorry for her but try my best not to give any pity looks to her because I know she would not like it.....
"You are brave Sara..... And do continue to be brave. I am always by your side."

Tears start brimming in her eyes... "You can stay over at my place.. Maybe you will feel better"
"Won't your parents mind"
I smile weakly and say " They are not in this world anymore.... Because of me they had to leave... I was the reason of their death"

"I am sorry.... I really am....I didnt know... I am really..."
Cutting her off I said "its okay...it is fine.."
"Well now I live with my granny...
She is a great woman you can meet her today."
She smiles and agrees to go over to my place to sleep.
*At his house *
I call out for Granny and find no answer just then I hear my phone ringing. I answer the phone.....
"Roby... I was hungry and we didn't have enough grocery so I thought to buy some grocery... Well I am at the store do you need something?"
I look at sara and ask if she was hungry she nods vigorously...
I laugh and ask Granny to bring three hamburgers on her way.

I ask Sara if she could wear my clothes tonight and she said yes.
I give her my shirt and boxers....

"Close your eyes,let me change.."
"You know you can change in the bathroom"
"But I don't want to "
"Fine......"

I close my eyes....but open it soon cause I thought she might have changed....
I can see scars all over her body... I go near her and touch one of the scar.....I notice she gets goosebumps throughout her body and turns around.we stay there as it is like a minute or so which i think it could be forever.. I hear a knock on the and then turn to leave. I open the door and granny enters. I re-enter my room with two hamburgers...

After she wears the two she says "your shirt is so long that I don't require to wear any boxer under it..."
"But you better wear" I say with a smile.
"You spoke to Granny?"
"Ya,she said yes and is letting you stay here anytime you want."
"Please thank her "
"I will...now go to sleep after eating the hamburger...."
She eats the hamburger quietly and so innocently as if some baby was eating it.
Then she sleeps in my arm and we both are engulfed by sleep....

Hey guys you liked the chapter???? Ya, then vote and comment.. You can give me ideas too if you want. I'll be happy...
Keep reading..
Keep smiling
                        - aakansha