Chapter 3: Disappearance

Hey blue crew, I AM SO SO SORRY for not updating for almost a week. I was being lazy...but now I shall update! Let's get on with the story. Oh btw, Happy Labor Day!

=====================================================================================

~Narrator's POV~

   As always, the guild was in chaos, with most of the members either acting drunk, drinking or watching the chaos in motion.

   The blond-headed mage was sitting at the bar, at her usual stool and talking with Natsu and ignoring  all that was happening around them "Natsu I'm missing some food at my apartment.." She began, "WILL YOU STOP LETTING YOURSELF IN!!" Natsu looked at her "But Luce..me and Happy are hungry and you have good food." The dragon slayer said.

   "Why don't you buy you're own?" She whined, "I keep running out and going out for more." Happy looked at her. "Well why don't we live with you?" Natsu asked her. She blushed slightly "N-No! You have your own house, and you would just keep bothering me." She didn't notice Mira listening in on them from behind the counter and trying not to squeal. 

   "Ugh...I'm just going home." She stood up and summoned Plue "Come on Plue, let's go home" She said and started to walk out of the guild and towards her apartment.

   "Pun Pun!" He followed her.

   She walked home silently, with Plue following behind her. "Be careful Lucy-san! That's dangerous!" She noticed the two men on the boat going by and she replied "I'll be fine!" She kept walking and suddenly Plue disappeared "Huh? Plue?"

   All of a sudden she blacked out and was stuffed in a bag. 

   Natsu got up from his stool "Come on Happy! Let's get some food from Lucy's." He said. "Aye sir!" Natsu ran out of the guild and to her house with Happy flying behind him. They got there a few minutes later and Natsu stopped "Wait.." He said and sniffed around "Lucy's scent stops here." Happy looked around "Let's go inside" He flew inside and Natsu walked in "Luce?" He looked around.

   "She's gone." Natsu said. 

=====================================================================================

That's all for today! See you all next time, I will try to update tomorrow.