Chapter 12: Interrogation and Back To Normal

Hi blue crew! I'm here with another chapter, and I really don't have anything else to say..

==========================================================================

~Narrator's POV~

Lucy and Sean were tied to chairs, and their magic was disabled as well. The group was waiting for them to wake up, so they could get information out of them, in other words interrogate them. "Hurry up and wake up already!" the fire mage shouted, getting impatient.

"Be patient fire-breath..." Gray said to him, also getting impatient and annoyed of Natsu's complaining. (A/N: Inception..) The pair finally woke up, and they looked around. Sean stayed quiet, as well as Lucy.

Erza broke their silence and said, "What are your intentions Sean?! We need our Lu-." She was cut off as Lucy interrupted.

"I was never yours to begin with!!" she yelled as she tried getting out of rope that held her back.

"Easy, easy Luce," her partner said, trying to calm her. Everyone glared daggers at him, and Mira looked at Lucy sadly. Natsu grabbed a knife and held it to his neck, a shadow covering his eyes.

"Tell us what we want to know, and you go out alive," the angered dragon slayer said. The dark mage nodded, glancing at Lucy. The celestial mage sighed, calmed down. "What are your intentions?" Natsu asked.

"Revenge for my father, Jose," he replied. Everyone sat down and watched.

"Why my Lu- I mean Lucy?" The mage asked.

"Closest person, and she was perfect."

"You were a secret from us?"

"Correct."

"Can you change Lucy back?" the ice mage interrupted.

"Yes."

"DO IT THEN!!!!!!" Natsu yelled.

"Okay okay," Sean began, "untie me then." Erza untied him and stayed close, preventing him from escaping. Sean put her hand in front of the evil celestial mage. "I really did enjoy working with you, Luce," he said to her.

She pouted and then sighed, nodding. He closed his eyes and absorbed the dark power from her. It took some time, but he absorbed all of it. It left her naked, and she blinked. "K-kyaaaa!!" she yelled as she covered herself.

All of the guys fell back, blood pooling around them, the source being their noses. She blushed hard. Erza slapped all of them and they got up and apologized. Natsu took his shirt(/dress?) off and put it around her, then put his belt on her.

"Th-thanks.." she said while blushing. Natsu was left shirtless, and they smiled at each other.

==========================================================================

Finally!!!! It's not the end of the book tho. And I'll also be starting a thing. If any of you reading see a mistake in my writing, you guys can tell me. Example below.

Location: Chapter 3, 3rd paragraph

Mistake: Extra space

So if you see a mistake just comment on that chapter and fill that out. :)