Chapter 5: Searching..and Questions?

Hey blue crew! I'm sorry for no chapter but once again, I am in school so I either don't have time or forget or are too lazy to upload, and I am still getting used to updating so I am trying my best to upload/update as much as I can (one chapter a day).

==========================================================================

~Narrator's POV~

   Everyone in the guild was still trying to find a way to find Lucy...some even went out for a while but could not track her down. It had been a few hours, and still they could not find her, everyone was worried and determined, but as you would expect Natsu was more determined, and worried. But he was also filled with anger...and most of all rage deep inside, like a lion trying to escape a cage.

   Lucy was awake after an hour nap, and was still in the chains, which were preventing the others from sensing her and tracking her by preventing her from using magic and making it so no one would be able to track it.

   "It's time...," the person said. He was the one who captured her, and started this. He got up from his chair and fast-walked down into the room of cells, turning left and right to see which cell she was in.

   "I wish my keys were with me...," Lucy said with her mouth still covered with the cloth. She heard fast footsteps and also the sound of water dripping slowly. She saw the person stop in front of her cell and turn to face her. He looked at her and grinned evilly.

   "It's time, Miss Heartfilia," he said as he opened the cell and walked towards her. She was struggling in the chains and trying to move back but remembered she was sitting against the wall. He stopped in front of her and put a hand in front of her, like he was ready to cast a spell or use his magic, which was still unknown to her.

   She had to choice but to stop struggling, knowing that it would get her no where. He used his magic, and she blacked out.

   "Finally, I've waited all these years to avenge him..I will pay them back for what they did to you, father," he said. She blacked out because he erased all her memories of knowing fairy tail, and replaced those memories with hating fairy tail.

   Levy was concentrating, with books stacked around her. "You can do it Levy-chan! We believe in you!" Jet and Droy said.

   She looked at them with a sad look on her face and sighed then said, "Thanks for the support guys, but I still can't find her." Jet and Droy sighed.

   "It's okay Levy-chan, keep trying and we'll find her!" Jet said. Levy smiled, and got motivated. She got back to work at trying to find her.

   Natsu was sitting at the bar, facing the guild. He was mad, and angry inside but didn't show it that much. He watched the guild at work, as did the guild master, Makarov. Natsu said to himself,

   "We'll find ya Luce..don't worry."

==========================================================================

   So guys, I made this chapter a little longer for you guys reading. I was so caught up in typing I didn't notice I was typing over 420 words, so I went with it. Anyway, will the guild ever find Lucy? And more importantly, who is this person, what does he want with Lucy, and what is his magic?