Chapter 10: The Fight (Part 2)

Helllo blue crew! I'm typing this really late at night but by the time the first person sees this it'll be probably early but want to get this typed and ready to be uploaded ASAP tomorrow! And happy (late) halloween! (No halloween special sorry.) On my instagram account I have a halloween flipagram (link in bio). And for the last chapter this PONYCANYON thing had prevented you guys from hearing the music :( . So, let's get on with the story!

Picture: Not made or published by me. Credit goes to the rightful owner.

==========================================================================

~Narrator's POV~

   "Aquarius!" Lucy exclaimed, as her eyes widened. "Why you little.." she muttered as he smirked. She grabbed her fleuve d'étoiles and it lit up, the rope part turning into it's neon blue color and a fire-like color spiraling it.

   "I really don't wanna have to hurt ya Luce.." Natsu said in a serious voice. She was glaring at him, thinking he was trying to play with her feelings. 

   She wouldn't fall for this fairy losers trap, she was smarter than that, she thought to herself. She rushed at him, her whip in hand. He sighed and watched as she rushed. He's letting me attack him? Sweet, she thought. "Wing attack of the fire dragon!" he yelled as flames made a stream from his arm as he jumped up, and punched her hard, but at the same feeling hurt by his own actions.

   She closed her eyes, waiting for her to black out, but she oddly didn't. She slowly opened her eyes and saw a black magic shield in front of her, she also saw Natsu on the ground holding his stomach. "What...?" she said curiously. She finally saw Sean near her, with his fist clenched. He waved a hand and the shield went down.

   "Be careful next time Lucy...I don't want you getting hurt," he said as he walked toward her. Natsu was on the ground, his bangs covering his rage-filled face as he listened. She nodded. "Let's get out of here?" he asked. 

   "Yup, please," she replied. Natsu lit his hand on fire, the pair not noticing. He threw it at them both, and Lucy glanced at him last second and yelled, "Watch out!" She pushed him out of the way, her getting out of it's range as well. Sean landed on the ground with a thud, and she landed on top of him, accidentally of course. Natsu used this as an opportunity to quickly get up and knock them both out. 

   Sean and Lucy being too close blushed, but were too slow to realize that they got knocked out. Their eyes closed, and Sean had an arm protectively around her waist. Natsu growled in anger, and tried calming himself down. "Hey flame brain what'd you do?!" a person yelled at him from behind and he quickly realized it was ice princess.

   "Gray, not now," he said in a serious voice. Grays eyes widened slightly, but nodded and walked over. He saw the pair on the ground, her on top of him, but knocked out. "Should we take them both back?" Natsu asked. Gray nodded.

   "We could get information out of him. You know, find out who he is and stuff. We should find out what happened to Lucy too," Gray replied, looking at him.

==========================================================================

   Have a good day guys!! See you all next time.