Chapter 1: Regular Day

Okay, first chapter. 

=====================================================================================

~Narrator's POV~

        "You wanna fight ice queen!?" Natsu shouted. He lit his hand on fire and looked at Gray.

        "Oh shut up hothead! I would win anyway!" Gray shouted back. He walked over to Natsu and he did the same. They put their heads together and glared at each other.

        This is just a normal day in the guild, Fairy Tail. As always, Natsu and Gray were fighting with each other like 5-year olds. Lucy sat at the bar and sighed as she kept hearing the two quarrel.

       A certain red-headed mage walked over to the fire and ice mage and glared at them with her scary look. "Stop fighting amongst yourselves! You guys have been fighting ever since you were born."

       "SCARY!" Gray and Natsu hugged each other and were shaking in fear. Everyone in the guild laughed and looked at them. "Childish, just childish." The white exceed said, clearly annoyed at the both of them.

       Lucy looked at the three of them and said "Thank you so much Erza. They are so annoying..."

      "Hey! I can't help wanting to fight someone weaker than me!" The fire dragon slayer said and looked at her. He got up from being on the ground and sat beside her at bar. "What's with you today, Luce?"

     Lucy looked beside her at him. "No idea, I'm just acting normally. What is with you fighting Gray all the time?!" The dragon slayer looked at her "I just like annoying him"

    "Same with you flamebrain." The ice mage said while sitting at one of the tables. He noticed Juvia staring at him with her eyes shaped as hearts.

    "Gray-sama did so good in the fight!" Juvia said to Gray while sitting across from him.

    "Juvia...I..didn't even fight." Gray said while looking at her. 

    "Natsu, can we go on a job? I need money to pay for my rent." The blonde mage said. "Sure Luce, what jo-" He was cut off as Happy flew over holding a flyer from the job board.

    "Found one!" The cat said and gave the paper to Lucy.

     Lucy read it.

   My prized book that I wrote has been stolen. It's gone from my library and I just know that someone stole it. Please come here and find it.

Reward: 70,000

   Lucy finished reading "Perfect! Thanks Happy!" Natsu looked over her shoulder and read it.

   "I'm all fired up!"

=====================================================================================

Okay that's all for today. Time to wait until the next chapter. Tell me if you liked this first chapter in the comments. Peace blue crew!