Chapter 2: After The Job

Hey blue crew! Sorry for not updating yesterday, I was busy. So, right now I'm listening to 'Flight' (Which I don't own). Anyway, I'll just get on with the story.

=====================================================================================

~Lucy's POV~

-After the job was done-

   I walked back into the guild and sat at the bar annoyed "Natsu did you have to destroy most of the house?! We only got half of the reward because of you!" I said angrily.

   "It's not my fault! The guy was moving all over the place!" Natsu said and I just sighed.

   I looked at Mira and said to her, "I hate Natsu sometimes..." She just giggled "You guys either fight with each other, or do something cute" she said to me and I blushed. "Mira!" I looked at Natsu who was talking with Happy "Phew, he didn't hear it" I said to myself.

   I then saw Natsu sit beside me and look at me "What?" I said to him. "What did Mira say?" I heard him say. I stayed silent. "What? Is it bad?" He said. "Nothing, nothing" I said to him. "Luce it can't be that bad" He said and I sighed "Fine! I said I hated you sometimes and she said that we either fight or do something cute"

   His eyes widened "Like what?" He said completely oblivious of what cute things we've done. "Your dense...as always" I said.

   "Just let him figure it out on his own" I heard and turned around and saw Erza. "Yea I should just let him try" I said. "Hey just help me out here guys!" I looked at Natsu and replied, "Nope, sorry." I saw him get up and sit at Wendy's table.

   "You have feelings for him, don't you" I heard Mira say. I replied while blushing, "N-no I don't." She smiled big "Ooh you so do! It's obvious, you guys are cute together too!" 

   "M-Mira be quiet! Natsu might hear you" I said and she giggled and said to me, "I don't care, I want him to know!" I covered her mouth before she could say anything else embarrassing "Your mean, you know that Mira?" She giggled and I took my hand off of her mouth and sighed. "You don't want him to know?" She said. "He probably doesn't like me back" I said with a hint of sadness. "You don't know that, I bet he does!" She said enthusiastically.

   "Since when did you become a matchmaker?" I asked her. "I don't know, it's just in me!" She said smiling. I sweat dropped.

=====================================================================================

That's all for today guys. See you next time!