Chapter 11: Over Yet?

Heyy guys!!! I have another chapter for you guys. I also feel really happy for some reason :3. Today while typing a chapter i'm listening to "Wolf In Sheep's Clothing by Set It Off" which IS AN AWESOME SONG!! I really recommend listening to it. So.....i'll get on with the story!

==========================================================================

~Narrator's POV~

Natsu nodded and separated the two. "Finally..that was bothering me," he said, picking Lucy up. Gray glanced at her.

"Geez flame brain..you knocked them both out hard," Gray said in return, slinging Sean over his shoulder. They both walked around, looking for anyone else, to let them know the threat was gone. Natsu looked down at Lucy and a shadow covered his eyes, made by his pink hair. He lifted his head up as he heard someone shout their names.

It was Erza. She ran over and looked at them both and looked at them curiously. Gray gestured to Sean and she nodded, understanding slightly. "Well, let's tell master and get going, before they wake up," Erza said, while starting to walk away. They both nodded and followed her. The three of them walked around to find the master of their guild.

A few minutes later, they walked over to him. He nodded and said, "Let's get going then." The three nodded and all of them gathered together and started walking back to Magnolia. Little did they know that Lucy and Sean were awake, waiting to strike. Sean talked in her head, should we strike now? She thought, yea get ready. The both waited. Natsu looked down at the celestial mage and pushed a piece of hair behind her ear and smiled softly.

Sean opened his eyes, being careful not to move. Gray, was inconveniently walking last, with Natsu walking slightly in front of him. The dark mage made a dark magical flame in his hand, ready to fill the victim with pain.

Lucy stayed quiet, waiting for some kind of signal. "Gahhh!!" Gray shouted, as he forced the ball into his back. Sean got up and grabbed Lucy, pulling her away from Natsu. They quickly stood away, dodging any attacks being thrown at them.

Lucy pulled out Aries' key. "Gate of the ram, I open thee! Eclipse Aries!" she yelled as she was summoned from her key.

Aries immediately got to work. "Golden horn bomber!" she shouted, explosive horns were launched and exploded. The guild mooved out of the way (wink wink nudge nudge) and some flew back and landed on the ground. "Lamb summoning!" she shouted again as a pen of sheep appeared. Everyone looked curious as an army of lamb pushed them away. They resisted as best they could.

"Roar of the fire dragon!" Natsu yelled as fire came out of his mouth and got rid of Aries and the sheep. It pushed Sean and Lucy back too, as they didn't have as much energy as the last fight.

"I got this! Ice-make: Ice cannon!!" the ice mage yelled as a cannon made of ice appeared in his hands. He fired it and a large amount of ice was fired at the pair. They, unfortunately did not have enough time and fell on the ground, unable to wake up in a while. Everyone sighed in relief and the fire and ice mage picked them up, putting them in the same position.

They all walked back and the Erza tied them both to chairs. They were still knocked out, and the main group watched.

==========================================================================

Okey! Done for today! Until next time, later!