Chapter 8: Destroying Time

I'M SO SOOOO SORRY!!!!!! I am so sorry for not updating!!!! I'll just get on with the story..

==========================================================================

~Narrator's POV~

The guild was panicking, and freaking out. "EVERYONE CALM DOWN!" Master shouted. Everyone stopped and looked at him, and blinked.

Natsu grabbed the lacrima and threw it on the ground, smashing it. He walked out of the guild with his fists clenched. Gray sighed and said, "He needs time to cool down.."

The 'new' Lucy and Sean were walking to a city, wearing black, hooded cloaks that covered most of their face. Sean had an arm around her shoulder, and she pushed it off and kept walking. (and btw, Sean is 18) They soon got to their destination, a city near Magnolia. Sean stopped, and Lucy did the same and questioned, "Here?"

"Yup," Sean began, "take your cloak off." She obeyed and took her cloak off, as did he. People looked at them and were cautiously walking by.

Lucy got Loke's key out, which had turned a black steel color. "Gate of the lion, I open thee! Eclipse Leo!" She yelled, and the eclipse version of leo came out.

"Why hello, Lucy, glad to be here. Need me to destroy anything?" he asked with an evil look on his face. Lucy smirked.

She replied, "Yes, destroy all you want, Leo." Sean watched and thought, I should have some fun myself, it's been a while.

Leo got in position, "Iron hammer...of darkness!!" he yelled and punched the ground, that sent everyone flying back, which also made a dent in the ground. Lucy smirked and took her whip out from her belt, and ran around sending people flying back with her whip.

"My turn," Sean said to himself. He teleported to the top of a building, he concentrated and made a black magic circle around him. "Dark..," he whispered to himself, "PAIN!!" Suddenly, spheres of dark magic rained down on citizens, making them bleed and scream. He smirked and made more dark spheres of pain rain down on them.

Natsu sensed powerful magic near the city, "What's this..?" He sniffed the area and his eyes widened, he whispered to himself, "Lucy.." He ran back to the guild as fast as he could, and got there in a minute. He was panting and the main guild members looked at him. Natsu said to everyone, "I sensed her near here, and she doesn't feel like our Lucy.." My Lucy..that [BEEP] changed Lucy..my precious friend, he thought.

Juvia looked at him and asked, "What did Natsu feel like Lucy was, Juvia is curious." Master sighed.

"We should all go and see..," Makarov said, "everyone, come with us." The rest nodded and they all walked outside. Natsu was trying to calm down, as the rage came back to him. They all teleported to the city near Magnolia. They all the saw the most of the buildings destroyed, and some of the place in flames.

"What...happened?" Natsu asked.

==========================================================================

Aaaand done...I'm really sorry for my lack of updating..