You're here?

Dean P.O.V

"Saturday night's alright for fighting ,Get a little action in" Blasts through my alarm clocks speakers. My eyes pop open and I mumble "For fuck sake" under my breath. It may be Saturday but it's too early for Elton John. My fist slams the almost busted snooze button and I sprung straight out of bed. As I headed for the mini fridge, I heard Castiel brushing his teeth. Loser. I opened the fridge and looked at the same thing I normally see. Water bottles and...fruit cups. I don't know why I even bother. Suddenly the air conditioning turned on and my half naked body was shivering. I walked toward my bed to grab my black t shirt but it was no use. I bumped into him anyways. "Jesus, Cas. Watch where you're going!" I sneered. As I backed up to look at him, he just stood in shock, looking as if he saw a ghost. "What's wrong with your face?" I asked his blue eyed self. "N-nothing" He stuttered out. I shrugged off his odd behavior and walked to my destination. I slid on my black tee and looked back at Cas. He had a somewhat lanky body but it was still attractive. His navy shirt reminded me of his piercing blue eyes. What am I talking about? I like girls.

Later that day I was hanging out with my friend, Sam. We had just left "Martin's Taco Shack" and were talking by the parking lot. "Apparently Alyssa was staring at you at orientation. What was that about?" Sam giggled. I shook my head, "Alyssa? No way man. She's out of my league" I laughed off. "Oh come on, Dean! Look at you! No one is out of your league and you know it" Sam yelled. I grinned and looked at the floor. "Yeah, right" I said and looked up, but instead of looking at Sam I noticed someone behind him...Castiel. "You're here too?" I asked him, instead of replying he just shrugged. I ignored Sam's small talk the rest of the time I was there and kept looking at Cas with a slight smirk. He would look back every so often but would look the other way after approximately two seconds of my uncomfortable stare. "Dude, is there a hot girl or what?" Sam yelled, snapping me out of my Castiel filled gaze. "Uh, what? N-no nothing it's nothing. Lets just go, okay?" I asked him and walked away from the taco shop.  We walked back to his mess of a dorm room and luckily he sneaked some beer into his room. After a good thirty minutes of drinking we were both buzzed enough to forget some of the night, but I never forgot my interaction with Cas. Every five minutes or so, I'd look back on it and smile. The way his hair stood up with only a little piece falling down, the way his eyes glistened as he looked at me.

The next morning I woke up with a killer headache. Nothing new. I got off of Sam's stiff couch and made my way out of his room. It took a good 15 minutes just to walk across the campus. All I could think about was that it was 6 am and Cas would still be asleep. Just thinking about him sleeping gave me total butterflies. All this time I had pushed him in lockers and trash cans but now I'm beginning to see why. I liked him this whole time and it took me four whole years to realize it. I wonder if he likes me back, but why would he?