7.0

Chapter 7.

In continuation of the previous chapter.

Scene 1.

[Conference Hall, Wales, 7:03 pm, Give and Take.]

(Harry is in a meeting and someone has been calling him from the past five minutes)

Harry: (sees that its Louis, silences it, under his breath) "I told him not to call."

(Harry phone keeps buzzing, finally he excuses himself from the others and goes to a corner to take the call)

Louis: (happy, sing-song voice, slurs) "Harry, my Curls!"

Harry: (huffs) "I told you not to call, Louis. What is it?"

Louis: (whines loudly) "I miss you Harry, where are you?"

Harry: (realises) "Wha- Are you drunk, Louis? I told you not to do anything stupid!"

Louis: "No, no I didn't-"

Guy #2: (takes the phone from Louis) "Hey, dude, we have the guy kidnapped. Give the money and take him back."

Harry: (shocked for a minute, blinks) "What? Kidnapped?!"(after a minute, deep breathes) "How much?"

Guy #2: "Twenty thousand. No- no..thirty thousand. Yes."

Harry: (pinches the bridge of his nose) "Done."(warns) "If anything happens to Louis, I will make sure that you regret walking on this planet, you get that?"

Guy #2: (happy) "Yes, okay. I'll text you the details, meet us there in half an hour."(cuts the phone)

Harry: (puts a smile om his face, walks back) "I'm extremely sorry, gentlemen, but due to certain emergencies I have to end this meeting here."

Scene 2.

[Highway, Wales, 7:41 pm, Hero.]

(Harry is waiting outside his car, holding the bag of money in his hands, a van stops some distance away from him)

Guy #2: (gets out, sees a faint shadow of Harry, to rest of the guys) "He's here and he has the money with him!"

Louis: (stumbles out of the car singing, sees Harry, smiles widely) "Harry, my hero!"

Harry: (throws the bag towards the guy, angry) "Here's your bloody money. Give me my Louis back."

Guy #2: (steps forward, recognises Harry's voice, gasps loudly) "Your Highness?!"

Harry: (recognises him as one of his previous servants) "Lucas? Are you out of your bloody mind! You kidnapped our guest!"

Louis: (walks towards Harry) "Harry, my hero."(presses close to him, nuzzles his face in his neck) "I knew you would save me. My hero."

Guy #2: (almost crying) "We're sorry, Your Highness. We didn't know that he was your guest!"(joins his hands to beg) "We're very sorry, Your Highness. Forgive us, please."

Harry: (puts his arm around Louis' waist protectively, Louis presses even closer to him) "I shouldn't see your bloody face in Wales again, you get that?! Now, get out my sight."

(The guy scrambles back to his car and they quickly drive away)

Louis: (hugs him tightly) "Thanks for saving me, Curls."(smiling, plays with Harry's hair) "Harry, my Prince Hero."