8.0

Chapter 8.

Scene 1.

[Terrace, The Royal Palace, Wales, 7:57 am, London.]

(Louis, Robin and David enter the terrace, Louis is moving Robin's wheelchair)

Robin: "What are we doing up here, Louis?"

Louis: "I thought that exercising in fresh air would be a nice change and also because you don't come here often."(under his breath) "Not because I don't want to come across your son."

Robin: (smiles) "It's nice. It's been so long since I've been up here."

(Louis notices Harry sitting on the couch and stills, Harry is wearing last night's clothes)

Harry: (walks towards them) "Hi, Father. Hi, Doctor."

Louis: "Hi, Cur-Harry."(looks down)

Robin: (smiling) "Hello, Harry. Did you spend the night here?"(eyes his clothes and bags under his eyes) "Did you sleep?"

Harry: "Couldn't sleep."(glances at Louis) "I'm going to London today."

Robin: "London?"

Harry: "I have to meet Ed. And Taylor is hosting her birthday party there."

Louis: "Taylor?"

Robin: "Taylor is his fiancée, Louis."

Louis: (blinks) "Oh."

Robin: "When will you be back, Harry?"

Harry: "Monday."

Louis: (frowns) "You're staying there for two days?"

Harry: (nods, after a minute) "I'll see you guys later."(starts walking, stops) "Bye, Louis."

Louis: (looks down, whispers) "Bye, Curls."

(Harry walks away)

Louis: (huffs) "Let's start, Robin."

Scene 2.

[Café, London, 2:43 pm, Stupid.]

Ed: "So you kissed him?"(Harry opens his mouth to speak) "Or he kissed you. Whatever."

Harry: "Yes."

Ed: (after a minute, takes a sip of his coffee) "Okay, look."(Harry stares ahead) "People meet. Attraction occurs. Kisses happen. It's normal."

Harry: (groans) "It's not normal when you're engaged, Ed. Not at all normal."

Ed: "Fair point."(after a minute) "Is he hot?"

Harry: (nods pathetically) "Very hot."

Ed: "Maybe he was not serious? Did it for fun?"(Harry shakes his head, Ed pinches the bridge of his nose) "I don't know what to say. Wait, did you tell him why you are here?"

Harry: "Yeah."(Ed raise his eyebrows in question) "That I am here for Taylor's birthday party?"

Ed: "What?!"

Harry: "What?"

Ed: "Don't you have any idea how these things work?" (loud) "Why did you tell him that?! You could've said that you had to meet some clients or something!"