Chapter 1

Hey, the story hasn't started yet. This is my first time writing a book that is sensible so please don't be too harsh with comments or anything thanks. Don't forget to vote BTW!!!

I ran into my cabin. I couldn't believe what I had just done. I ran straight into my room, locked the door and hid myself under my blanket out of fear and shocked and the fact that I was freezing. I was so scared. I shot someone or at least I think I shot a someone whatever it was I'm sure I shot at it considering the sound I heard afterword. Oh my God, I'm going to go jail, I'm a murderer.

*flashback*
I was walking down back to the cabin when I saw something on the floor , I picked it up only to see that it was a gun.

"Omg, why is a gun here? Where's the owner? I'm gonna die , OMG" I started to freak out cause I was in a place that wasn't supposed to have anyone near me. I was really far away from my neighbors so  why was a gun here. Suddenly I heard a sound and turned around , accidently pulling the trigger.

"Ugh" someone moaned

*flashback over*

Out of fear , I just ran back, I know i was stupid , I should have checked to see if I could call an ambulance but I just couldn't . I was so scared.

I was deep in thought when I heard a sudden knock on the door, I assumed it was whoever I shot probably coming to have their revenge not that I blame them so I looked through the little hole in the door . I saw a man with a very dark blue eyes like mine banging on the door asking if he could come in.

I opened the door immediately, he looked to me like he was tired and cold,  who could blame him, it was raining really heavily but when he just kept staring at me I started to get a little creeped out, i was about to speak when he fainted right in front of my door. A part of me wanted to shove him outside and leave him there cause I was scared but the sane part of my mind made me think otherwise so I carried/dragged his heavy body to lay in front of the fireplace and quickly close the door.

He was shivering so I took off his wet clothes and placed them in the dryer, well apart from his boxers. He was still shivering so I went to my room and got my blanket to give him, I placed it on top of his shivering body and was about to go to the kitchen to make myself tea when he grabbed my wrist a pulled me into a tight embrace. I was about to struggle so I could be free of his tight grasp when he whispered my name

"Annabelle"

I instantly froze. I mean how did he know my name?? Who was he?? Maybe he meant another annabelle , I mean I'm not the only Annabelle in the world, right?! I thought to myself as I tried not to freak out. I pushed his body to realease myself from his stronghold but each time I did it he arms would just tighten around me.

"Hey, let me go, now" I said , thinking he was awake and was pulling a trick on me on me or something but it was like talking to a dead fish , I sighed. I gues I'll just have to wait till morning comes before I'm free , noticing he was still shivering I snuggled close to him to share my warmth and before I knew it, I fell asleep.