Chapter 3

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

"Annabelle Mary Jones" My mum shouts through the phone. "Why didn't you answers your calls?, I called your phone ten times yesterday, what were you doing?"

"Sorry mum, I was a little busy yesterday. How've you been?, How's dad?"

"He's fine, I'm fine. When you come home, we have something very important to talk about"

"Could it be about my FUTURE HUSBAND whom happened to pay me a visit?"

"You've met Tyrion?, that's great" My mum started

"Mother, I demand you give me a proper explanation"

"Okay, listen Mary,you're 26 years old. You're not getting any younger and I want grandchildren so I arranged this marriage for you"

"Mother, how dare you?,I will get married when I please , not when you get tired of waiting for grandchildren"

"Calm down, Mary. Please listen, you don't have to get married immediately, he's a nice young man, he's just 4 years older than you and he's already CEO of the Andreas company. He's very smart and reliable, the perfect husband for you"

" I don't need to get married, I'm 26 and I'm the secretary to the CEO of the Jones company, I don't need marriage right now, I'm fine on my own."

"Please Mary, give him a chance and if after 6 months you still don't like him, you don't have to marry him."

"Mother---

"Mary please" My mother interrupted me making her voice sound as desperate as possible, how could I possibly say no to that.

"Ugh, fine ,mother, I'll be back tomorrow, see you then"

"Thank you, sweety, I love you"

"I love you too, mum" I say before hanging up.

Well, it's just 6 months, I will definitely not fall in love with him.

ED NOTE
I know its kind of cliche but please bear with me and don't forget to vote and leave comments. Sorry this chapter is short. Thanks