Chapter 9

When we walked into my dad's office,Tyrion sat on my father's chair leaving my dad and I to seat opposite him , it irritated me how arrogant Tyrion was; for him to waltz into my dad's office and sit on his chair, but I couldn't do anything about it. I was still thinking about the whole situation when I felt a nudge on my knee and then saw Tyrion looking at me, he must have asked me a question because he's face looked like it was waiting for a reply.

"I'm sorry, did you say something? As I asked Tyrion I could literally feel his glare on the back of my head but I didn't really care.

Tyrion raised an eyebrow at me then said " yes, I did. Since you're aware of your father's company's situation, you should know that you are now mine, right?"

"Sure and may I ask what kind of man accepts a single girl as collateral for the huge loan you're going to be giving to my dad's company" I asked , feeling quite irritated, saying I'm his like I'm sort of object.

"The kind that wants to have pity on a sorrowful old man" He said, his voice was daring me to start an argument with him and I gladly accepted the challenge.

"We don't need pity from a arrogant womanizer such as youself" I said, I knew I was being childish but I didn't care, I was just so irritated that I was going to have to marry him.

"Annabelle, be quiet" my dad said in a scary voice so I kept shut ,"I'm very sorry Mr Andreas , she's quite shocked by the information she received just recently." My dad said, apologizing on my behalf.

"It's fine but Annabelle; he said looking at me with a cold eyes; " I expect this to be the last time you treat me with disrespect, OK?" He said and then as if he had seen something funny on my face , he smiled, his smile looked familiar like i had seen it somewhere before but I pushed that thought from my mind, there's no way I wouldn't remember meeting someone as annoying as him.

"Whatever" I said. He ignored my answer and brought out some papers out of his briefcase and offered me a pen.

"What are these?" I said as I accepted the pen.

"It's our marriage contract , think of it as a business contract, just sign and we'll be married."

I reluctantly signed the paper and then gave them back to him.

"Ok, then, you have the rest of the day off, doesn't she, Mr Jones?"

"Yes, she does"

"Well then Annabelle, you should probably use that time to start packing, OK?

"Packing?, what for?"i asked

"Well, you'll be living with me from now on, afterall, we're married."

"No, I will not"

"Yes, you will" he said as he stared into my eyes and since we both refused to blink, it turned into a staring contest.

"No, I will not, I will marry you but I will not live with you, now if you'll excuse I have a day off to enjoy" I said and then I left his office before he could reply.

***************************************************
Tyrion
***************************************************
As soon as she left the office, I couldn't help but laugh at her, she had completely forgotten who I was, she's still the same , she still obeys every word her father say like the good girl she is. I had completely forgotten her dad was still in the office with me so I quickly straightened up.

"I'll be paying her a visit, is that ok?" I asked her dad, the poor man was so stiff, he looked like he thought I was going to kill him, maybe I was a bit too harsh but if I wasn't mean to people, they'd never fear me and fear gets things done.

"Y yes by all means, Mr Andreas, afterall, you're married now."

"Ok then, goodbye , Mr Jones" I said as I left his office then I made my way out of the company , it was time to pay my dear wife a visit.