chapter 4

"Over here,sweety" my mum called out to me at the airport. I waved at her before walking over to her.

"You didn't have to come pick me up", I said as she pulled me into a warm embrace.

"It's alright, dear. I have something important to tell you anyways"

"Hmmm?"

"You look lovely, you know that" she said as loosened my jet black hair from it's ponytail.

"Mother--" I said as I tucked the stray strands behind my ears.

"You're going to visit Tyrion today" she said , interupting me.

" I just came back mother, why do I have to--"

"You have to go and explain the change of plans to him, I have already explained to his parents"

"So why can't you explain it to him?"

"Parents to parents,future wife to future husband"

"We aren't going to get married , mother"

"You don't know that yet"

" I haven't even seen Mel and zena yet " I say trying to convince her". Mel and zena are my best friends, we've been bestfriends since highschool and I wanted to see them first before I did anything else.

" Mary, you can always see Melinda and Zenata but you have you only 6 months to change you mind about Tyrion so you'll be seeing him first,
am I clear?"

"Ugh, fine mother" I said, I hate how she always makes me do what she wants.

***************************************************
"See you later, darling , Tyrion will be driving you home" my mum said as soon as I was out of the car. The driver drove her off at top speed after she said that probably at her orders so I wouldn't have chance to talk back.

"Hello, I'm Annabelle Jones and I need to meet Tyrion Andreas" , I said to the receptionist after I walked into the company. She seemed to be new at her job, she was very pretty too with her short brown bob and her bright green eyes.

"Um... do you have an appointment with Mr Andreas, Miss Jones?"

"No, but----

"I'm sorry but if you don't have an appointment,you'll have to....... "she trailed off , mumbling the rest to herself. I was about turn around and leave but then I already told my mum I would see him , I didn't want to go back on my word so I reluctantly said

"Sally" I started after reading her name off the pin on her shirt. "I don't have an appointment but could you please call Mr Andreas and let him know Miss Annabelle Jones Is asking for him?" She looked at me for a while then picked up the phone.

"Please hold on " she said before calling him. After a minute, she dropped the phone. "You may go in , miss Jones sorry for the inconvenience, he's on the 30th floor"

"Thank you" I said before walking towards the elevator. Inside the elevator, classic elevator music was played , took a while get to his floor.

I finally reached the 30th floor and knocked on the door to his office.