Chapter 8

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, THINGS HAVE BEEN KIND OF BUSY. ANYWAYS ENJOY. BTW I'M NOT YELLING AT ANYONE FOR THOSE WHO ALWAYS READ CAPS IN A YELLY WAY LOL...

After what happened, my mum insisted that I go back home and relax but I assured that I was still very capable of working. My dad tried to persuade as well but she gave him a death glare as she was currently mad at him which made him leave. I was still very upset obviously but I wasn't going to be a big baby about it, I was going to be mature about this. My mum stayed for a little while trying to persuade me to go home but I told her I wasn't going to go home and when she finally accepted my answer she gave me one more big hug and left. My dad didn't talk to me much after that may be he felt guilty and couldnt face me or may be he was just busy with work, I choose to believe the latter . Once it was time for break I went to coffee shop that was right beside the company, that was were Mel , Zena and I always met during breaks, it was a really nice shop, always so quiet and well organized , not to mention the amazing coffe scent that filled up the shop. I loved the smell of coffee, always so energizing. I ordered my usual espresso once I entered the shop, I loved espressos' and they were always so perfectly brewed in this shop, the thick, golden-brown foam on the surface was always so inviting. The sight alone cheered me up a little. I took a seat by the window side and waited for Mel and Zena to show up.

"Heeey" I looked up to see Mel walking into the shop with a bright smile on her face as she rushed over to hug me.

"Hey". I said as I hugged her back, suddenly she me back while holding the edges of my shoulders and began to observe my face in a very creepy way that made me giggle.

"What?" I said, trying to pull away from her strong grip.

"You were crying. Why?" She asked with a worried voice.

"I wasn't, where's Zena?"

"Zena had some paperwork to go over so she won't be able make it. What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong"

"What's wrong"

"Nothing"

"Annabelle" Mel said in a scary tone then we had a mini eye contest in which I cracked making her smirk victoriously.

"Fine" I said and then told her what had happened .

"Wow, I didn't think your dad was the type of guy to do that sort of thing"

"Neither did I but unfortunately he is,I really still can't believed that he'd sell me like this, he doesn't even care about my feelings on the situation" I said getting frustrated just thinking of the whole thing.

"Calm down , Anna" Mel said as she held me hand. "So what're you going to do?" She asked when I had calmed down.

"I'm going to go through with it"

"Why?"

"Well, my dad needs it and even though I'm mad at him, I know he wouldn't have done this to me unless he had no choice. I love my dad and I can't let all the efforts and work he put into this company go to waste. My dad has always been there for me, he and my mum, they've always been there for me, I think its time for me to be here for them."

"That's so mature of you." Mel said looking at me like I wasn't the real Anna.

"Shut up Mel, haha, anyways it's time for us to go back now."

"It is, I didnt even get to order my cup of coffee, so unfair." Mel said as she walked over to me and we left the shop.

When I went up to me section, I saw Tyrion talking to my dad,they hadn't seen me yet and I was about to turn around and leave when Tyrion called out to me in his deep voice.

"Annabelle, nice timing, we have something to discuss, do mind stepping into your dad's office." He said and led the way, my dad following then me.