Chapter 7

I had to go to work today so as soon as I woke up , I had my bath and got dressed , I was so excited to see Mel and Zena , although it had just been four weeks , it felt like it had been years since I saw them. I missed them so much!!!. I walked out my mansion and hopped into my brand new porshe that I had bought before I went on a vacation buy didn't get the chance to use then, it had the best smell ever, the new car smell ,oh I love this smell.
In like forty minutes I was at work with time to spare, after all, it was 5:40. I walked up to my office after getting my coffee from the lounge there were already a lot of people at work , which is only natural, but my work started by 6:00 , well that's if I didn't count all the paperwork , I had to get sorted out. I was about to great my dad before settling at my section when I heard a loud yell, he was yelling at someone and he seemed really angry too, I wonder who was able to get him this angry in the morning, I tiptoed to the door and pressed my ear against it so I could hear what was going on even though I knew it was wrong to eavesdrop , I couldn't help myself.

"Why would you tell her that???, don't you understand our situation?? , my dad yelled , clearly frustrated.

" I had to , if hadn't told her that ,she wouldnt jave agreed , not to mention, Tyrion already said he was OK with it." My mum??? said, why was my mum talking abouy Tyrion , with my dad, wait.... no she couldn't have.

"Why would you tell her she had 6months, she doesn't have a choice in this, its for the company, unless she want to be broke then she has to do it."

"She'll definitely fall inlove with him within those 6months and then she'll never have to know about our companies bankruptcy. " my mum ," she's my daughter , I want her to be at peace"

I couldnt believe what I had just heard , she was ,they were using me and all this while I thought I had a choice , I was so angry, I started crying , they must have heard my hiccups cause they both stopped talking and then I heard footsteps coming towards the door. I was going to get up and run to the ladies but I just couldn't move, I felt to betrayed that my own parents would use me like this.

"Oohhh, Mary dear, please stop crying" my mum said pulling me into a hug as she came out of my dad's office, my dad just stood there hanging his head .

"How could you?" I said

"Annabelle , its for the company , you must at least try to understand" my dad said firmly

I couldn't believe him, he was supporting ,himself, but I couldn't bring myself to say no, I just nodded and pulled my mum into a tighter embrace.