Chapter 2

When I woke up,he wasn't beside me anymore

"Where he go?" I mumbled to myself as I tried to continue sleeping then I realized he wasn't beside me "wait,where is he?" I went to the kitchen where I saw him making toast and drinking my milk right out of the carton, ugh.

" what are you doing? " I ask watching his every move.

"Eating", he says without bothering to say anymore.

Once he finishes he walks out of the kitchen. I hear my room door open and close then the sound of a shower being turned on follows. With every sound I hear, I get more irritated, argh, I should have left him to die. So ungrateful...

I walk to the frigde and take out some of yesterday's leftovers and put it in the microwave. Yesterday... I gasp as the memories of yesterday replay in mind , I have to go and check if the person I shot is still there , I'm such an idiot. I should go but that man is still here I can't leave my house with an ungrateful stranger in it. I have to make him leave I think to myself as I walk up to my room, when I open the door , he's wearing his clothes from yesterday, oh yeah , I kept them in my room after they dried.

" you should leave now" I say hoping he'll just do as I say without being a nuisance.

" is that anyway to talk to your future husband, Annabelle" he says , his deep voice making itself known.

"Wait, what? Who are you and why do you know my name?"

"I'm Tyrion, Tyrion Andreas. I came here to see you , your parents told me you'd be here on your vacation."

" how do you know my parents?"

" well, it's only normal that I know the parents of my wife"

"I am NOT your wife" I voice out my thought. What the hell is he saying, I don't even know plus I'm probably going to jail anyways....

"Look, I know you're confused now but I really don't have time to explain when you get back home tomorrow , I'm sure your parents would love to tell you all about it."

"I'm not going back yet"

"What? ,are going to be to busy trying to find the dead body of the person you killed"

"What?" I say in surprise , was he stalking me ?? He saw me?? Omg what am I gonna do??

"Well, almost killed, why were you holding a gun in the first place at that time though" he says pulling me out of my trance.

"What do you mean 'almost' " I say

" well, on my way to your cabin I saw you standing so I decided to catch up with you and properly introduce myself when you shot at me but you missed , luckily" he said glaring at me but I couldn't have cared less about his glare , I wasn't a killer , o thank God. Without thinking , I ran towards him and hugged him causing us to fall down.

"I'm so sorry" I say as I get up and blush out of embarrassment.

" yeah..., I'll be leaving now , see you later Annabelle." He says before walking past me and leaving my cabin.

I feel so relieved. Now to call my parents and find out why a stranger is claiming me as his wife...

Nice plot twist, right?? . Please don't jugde Annabelle too much even though she was quite ......