Chapter.25

Nana's Pov:

So I had done woke up at 7:27 p.m. and went to take a 30 minute shower witch was much needed and when I got out the shower with my towel rapped around me I txt Aug and asked him did he want to chill (Phone Txt Convo)...

SexyNana :Hey Aug u wanna chill?
Future'Bae'Aug:Yeah Cum Thru
SexyNana :No Aug u cum thru this time ill txt u my address!
Future'Bae'Aug:Ight bet
SexyNana :3702 Bankana Rd blue house
Future'Bae'Aug:Ight I'll be there beautiful

When he said that I read it and did my hygiene and dressed in the outfit that's in the (MM)...And when I got done I heard my door bell ring I ran downstairs to open the door for him and greeted him in with a huge ass hug...

Aug:Danm ma...Lol but u living large and I see sum I like!
Nana:Nah I try and hard work pays off and lol I bet that u do
Aug:So what we gone do ma?
Nana:Watch Movies,Crank,and chill I guess
Aug:Ight coo with me maa!

Nana popped in love and basketball and they chilled and watched movies and things until...

Nana:Aug?
Aug:Yeah?
Nana:You a really coo dude and you take the time to be here with me why?
Aug:Sum bout you ma!
Nana:Awe really (Blushing)...
Aug: Yea

Aug Kisses Nana and they have a makeout session till bout 50 minutes lol dayum!..Until it was time for Aug to go.

Aug:It's getting late maa so imma cum see u more often if that's fine with you?
Nana:Kay Aug thanks for hanging with me and coo with me I don't mind ...
Aug:Ight see you soon Beautiful
Nana:Kay bye sexy
Aug:Lol bye Beautiful.

He kised my forehead and left I locked my front and back door and then went up stairs to my room and thought about wat juss happen I am really feeling Aug and I dozed off to sleep juss like dat...