Chapter.20

Sunjai's Pov:

Ok hey y'all so I had got up at 7:57 p.m and took a 30 Minute shower and when I got out my phone was buzzing telling me I had a txt and it was Jacquees I was cheeseing so danm hard I didn't even know what to do...lol but I finally decided to txt him back...(Txt Message Convo)...

Bae'Fasho'Jacq:Wanna go to the carnival my beautiful babygirl?
Beautiful'Jai:Yeah give me 30Minutes and I'll be there
Bae'Fasho'Jacq:Ok Maa

So after he said that I did my hygiene and dressed in the outfit that's in the (MM)...And my phone had buzzed again telling me that I had another txt and it was Jaja telling me she was with Aug I said coo have fun and I txted Prinston and told him I was on my way and he said ok and before I got there I went to McDonald's to get me sum to eat and when I pulled up to the carnival I was cheeseing hard because he was waiting for me on his car he seen me and he smiled and I smiled back...

Jacq:Hey Beautiful
Jai :Hey Handsome
Jacq:Let's go get on some rides ma
Jai:Coo with me leggo

And from there we got on rides and got to know each other alot more he is a really chilled back dude to hang with and we enjoyed each others time till it was time for me to go home with my girls I tried to kiss him on his cheek but he turned towards me so I leaned in and kissed him like a G and his lips felt so good against mine I gave him a hug he grabbed my butt and I waved and walked away blushing hard ass fuck man I think that I really did find the right one...