Chapter.33

August's Pov:

So I had woke up at 5:30.a.m to go to the club to surprise babygirl Nana and I took a 20 minute shower and dressed in the fit that's in the (MM)...And when I was finished I hoped in my Red Ferrari and headed to the club and as soon as I got there I seen Nana on the pole doing her thang and she seen me and smiled gawd she so geourges asf she gotta be mine and I took a seat and mentioned for her to come over here so she can give me a fye lap dance and she came and did her thang on a yungin Mr.classy was sticking up and then once she was done she went to the back to count her money and get her stuff so I waited for her outside the room she was in she took her car home and then she hoped in my car so we headed to my place to give her wat she was asking for so I opened the doee then locked it and then I picked her up and layed her on the couch we had a whole make out session for about 30 minutes and she was teasing me so I teased her back cause I sucked on ha neck and rubbed her clit and left and when I did I was smirking...

-Nana:I was so hot and bothered cuz wat Aug tall ass did but I had enough of him playing and wanted more of him if u know wat I mean...so I jumped on his back and said I want you daddy!

When she jumped on my back and said dat I waisted no time rushing upstairs to my room and throwing her on the bed we ripped each other's clothes off and boy was Nana body poppin and I licked my lips while hovering over her and I sucked on her neck then I worked my way down to her breast I left hickeys on her neck btw and while I was caressing her left breast and sucking on her right breast as she moaned daddy and I went down farther and ate her out and she tried to run from daddy but I pulled her lil.ahh back and she came fast in daddy's mouth and I wasted no time to clean up my finna be baby's mess and then I looked down and grabbed Mr.Classy he was standing at attention so I put a condom on him and asked her was she ready...you ready ma?

Nana:DANM he was big asf like a fabrezze bottle but I didn't care he asked me was I ready I said yes Daddy.
After she said dat I slid mr.classy in her slowly letting her get use to me being in her and to let her feel every inch of mr.classy in her as I was slowly stroking her she was begging for me to go faster but not before she says daddy's name.

Nana:(Moans)um faster Augg!
Aug:wats my name baybeh
Nana:Augg!
Aug:Nope (slowly strokes deeper into her)!
Nana:Daddy!

She said dat and I did as she pleaded and by time I was done it was 9:00.a.m and I was making love to her and she told me she ain't have work for this whole week so she crashed at my place for the night and I asked her sum I been wanting to get off my chest for a while now...

Aug:Nana u up maa?
Nana:Yea Aug!
Aug:I have something to ask you!
Nana:Wassup?
Aug:Will u be my girl?
Nana:yea Aug I would love to be your girl OMG!

Thank god I got her before any fuck nigga did...Goodnight Bae I said to her
Nana:Goodnight Baby she said

I layed her on my chest and kissed her forehead and I wrapped my arms around her waist and me and my baby felt asleep juss like dat...