Chapter.24

Ok so I had done woke up at 8:53.a.m and texted Jai and asked her do she wanna chill at the carnival with me... (phone txt Convo)...

Bae'Fasho'Jacq:Wanna go to the carnival my beautiful babygirl?!
Beautiful'jai:Yea give me 30 minutes and i'll be there
Bae'fasho'Jacq:ok

So after I sent that I took a 10 minute shower and did my hygiene thing then dressed in the fit that's in the (MM)...And then I hoped in my black and green gmc and headed to the carnival to wait on babygirl and I already had our stuff set to go on rides and she txt me and said that she was on her way and I said ok and I seen her pull up 5 minutes later she got out her car I smiled at her and she smiled back...

Jacq:Hey Beautiful
Jai:Hey Handsome
Jacq:Let's go get on some rides ma
Jai:Coo with me leggo

And then from there me and babygirl got on rides and was talking to get to know each other more she a really coo chick you will want to hang with and get to know and we was enjoying each others time till it was time for her to go she tried to kiss me on my cheek but I turned her around so she leaned in and juss kissed me like a G and our lips felt so right against each others so she gotta be mine she gave me a hug and I grabbed her ass and she left I watched her leave then I hoped in my black and green gmc and went home thinking about her I really think I found the right one juss watch she gone be mine...